Exercising.

Have you seen the pullup that you do with hands facing forward and you continue to raise yourself so that you end up supported by your arms above the bar ? They're called muscle ups and if you can do one you become "the man". :D
Haha yeah those were actually part of my workout today.
Here is kinda what my workout looked like today except I included some free weight sets like Romanian dead lifts

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411075578.506889.jpg

My exercise today was ....wake up and go fishin. It was very hard work. the sun was shining with a little overcast and a slight breeze. 6 hrs of solid fishin! Got 7 Bass from 1.5 to 4 lbs. it was a brutal fight indeed LOL. I said TY Jesus for every fish. And now I lay my fish to sleep on the grill. I was cryin :( cuz I didn't catch more. 7 fish total aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaah. They are very yummy in my tummy woooot woooot!

My exercise today was ....wake up and go fishin. It was very hard work. the sun was shining with a little overcast and a slight breeze. 6 hrs of solid fishin! Got 7 Bass from 1.5 to 4 lbs. it was a brutal fight indeed LOL. I said TY Jesus for every fish. And now I lay my fish to sleep on the grill. I was cryin :( cuz I didn't catch more. 7 fish total aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaah. They are very yummy in my tummy woooot woooot!
Did you put chili peppers on them?

I just swam around 1.5 miles in about about 45 minutes. But now I'm starving, and I try not to eat after 7 o'clock.
Swimming is such great exercise. I really need to start again. When I first start out though I always get this really painful cramp in my foot. I'm wondering if I stretch more before swimming will it help prevent it, or is it just something I have to go through?

When I first start out though I always get this really painful cramp in my foot. I'm wondering if I stretch more before swimming will it help prevent it, or is it just something I have to go through?
It happens to me too. Google says that streching should help and drinking enough as well. I learned that if I don´t try too hard and rather try to be realxed during swimming, it doesn´t happen.

One of my friend is very interested in exercising and he showed me this video few days ago. It is really motivating.

It happens to me too. Google says that streching should help and drinking enough as well. I learned that if I don´t try too hard and rather try to be realxed during swimming, it doesn´t happen.

One of my friend is very interested in exercising and he showed me this video few days ago. It is really motivating.

I think the guy in this video is from California. I just traded lenses with his photographer.

My FIL invited us out to Disney today add he gets in for free and can get family and friends in free during the year. So me, my wife and our daughter are at Disney and I am getting my exercise with all the walking and pushing of a stroller that I am doing.

Back