Evidence Of The Holy Spirit (scripture Examined)

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by lowlyservant, Dec 30, 2013.

1. The Holy Spirit is Lord God. The same as Father God and Jesus.

2. I apologize for writing my comment about using the effects in artistic photography since I don't want to be part of something that mixes holy scripture with your orb ideology.

3. I agree. You have shown no evidence of the Holy Spirit as orbs. Not even one iota. You mistake me if you think I scoff because I am "envious" that you have contact with God. I have contact and He spoke to me. So I know it happens but I also know that "orbs" are not HS. I hope your orbs are from God but if you cannot test them then I have to think they are not.

4. Orbs, like our Lord Jesus are not of this world. They are a supernatural spiritual entity. They are everywhere. They are the Holy Spirit. God is not displeased, He helped me with this thread. You need to remember that the Holy Spirit is real and realize that we may have finally captured the truth of that. I take God's word seriously. I agree that people should not be joking around about the supernatural orb because it is the Holy Spirit.

5. How do you "know" that orbs are not the HS?

6. I know it because my indwelt HS says so and/or says because you cannot test them.

7. John 3:5-8 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born again. The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

NKJV John 3:8 Scholastic Comment: Jesus used the wind as an illustration of the work of the Holy Spirit. The Greek word translated Spirit also means "wind." As the wind seemingly blows where it wills, so the Holy Spirit sovereignly works. Likewise, no one knows the origin or destination of the wind, but everyone knows it is there. The same is true of the Holy Spirit.

A person cannot tell the origin or destination of orbs, very similar to the way the wind blows.

8. Luke 4:12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.'"

The Holy Spirit is Lord God as well. He is to be trusted, not tested. The supernatural orb is God the Holy Spirit. You do not test God.

9. Lowly - you said it yourself a person cannot tell origin (snip) you have to rely on God to show you. It is not a test of God to help you discern. In His Word, He tells you to test. If you are filled with dread to ask a simple sentence, that is not a good sign. You strike me as a person who loves God but you are typing that orbs are a manifestation of the Holy Spirit and it concerns me because you are unable to ask these orbs if they are of God. I can tell if any spirit is of God by asking, "Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior."

10. You CANNOT tempt God.

11. YOU DO NOT TEST GOD by asking a simple sentence.

12. And I no longer advise your asking orbs if they accept Christ as their savior without a few good christians there with you.

13. Jesus Himself had revealed the Holy Spirit twice to me in orbital form. So all this talk of testing spirits is a complete waste of time. Besides, you do not test the Holy Spirit - He is God.

14. You are missing the point - the Holy Spirit IS NOT tested by asking if it accepts Christ as Lord and Savior - ONLY that which is not of God cannot answer even with a lie.

15. Are you serious?...the Holy Spirit does not need a Savior.

16. Ezekiel's Vision of God A real photograph of the Holy Spirit
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Father God, Cherubim and the Holy Spirit.

Finally, we get to see Ezekiel's Vision of God for the way it really was. With the Holy Spirit in it. And not some lifeless chariot or alien U.F.O.

17. Again - the Holy Spirit accepts Christ as savior - it will answer yes and stay. Those that are not of God cannot lie and say it is of God. It's a "password" if you will, that evil cannot use. It is a test only for evil and I am taking you dead serious. The only other way is to check the "truths" given you - if they are contrary to the Word of God - you are not talking to anything good. Like twisting Ezekial's vision. And if you are checking truths it means you may be in trouble.

18. I already know the Spirit is good and from Jesus because it was Jesus who sent Him. I'm just curious, have you ever tried what you are asking me to do. If not, how do you know if it works or not? The devil is a liar and I've personally witnessed a demon pretend to be God. And I am not twisting Ezekiel's vision. For that matter, my interpretation that the wheels was the Holy Spirit is correct. And those claiming the wheels to be a lifeless chariot or alien U.F.O. are wrong. Is it so hard to believe that the Holy Spirit would be appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and Cherubim? Do you have a better explanation for the wheels? Probably not and I doubt that anyone else will have one either.

- those who could not hear the music thought those dancing to be insane.

19. Yes, I have used it and it works. And if you have personally witnessed a demon claiming to be God - how was it discerned?

20. Real photograph of the face of a spirit in an orb.
    [​IMG]
    Ezekiel 1:21 "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels".

For the spirit of the living creature was in the orb.

Please note that what appeared before Ezekiel with Father God and Cherubim would have been more impressive. This is merely an example and is the best I can do for now. I highly doubt that we will ever get a photograph of anything like Ezekiel had seen.

The wheels are obviously orbs. Certainly not an alien U.F.O. or a lifeless chariot. But a real living, supernatural, spiritual being. The orbs are the Holy Spirit and in Ezekiel's Vision of God were described by Ezekiel to be, "a wheel in the middle of a wheel". This is the correct interpretation of Ezekiel's Vision of God.

How do I know this? Jesus had revealed the Holy Spirit and Spirit of truth to me. And the Holy Spirit has revealed Himself to me on numerous occasions. I do know what the Holy Spirit looks like!

Romans 9:1
    I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.