Evidence Of The Holy Spirit (scripture Examined)

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by lowlyservant, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Please look very closely at the orbs below and notice how they resemble an eyeball looking directly at you:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    1 John 5-6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

What you are looking at with these orbs is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man while bearing witness to Him taking the photo.

What Ezekiel saw with Father God and Cherubim was not some lifeless chariot or alien spacecraft, but something far grandeur - the Holy Spirit...in orbital form.

Romans 9:1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

2. The Holy Spirit Glorifies Christ

John 16:9 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority,
    but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declares this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgement so that we are not judged and may go unto the Father.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

3. Acrylic painting inspired by God through a dream.
    [​IMG]
    By: Child Prodigy Akiane Kramarik entitled, "Pyramid".

...In one of my dreams I saw the image of white pyramids beaten by the ocean waves and surrounded by live bubbles.

Unlike most of my paintings, I had no idea what those symbols meant, but I painted them anyway.

Today the meaning still remains a riddle...

- Akiane Kramarik

The scripture that this painting reminds me most of is:

Genesis 1:2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

4. The chariots of God may have something to do with the Holy Spirit as well. This would not be a lifeless chariot, but would be the Holy Spirit Himself as a chariot.

Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands; The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

5. Many would see this as one of God's chariot's carrying a spirit.
    [​IMG]
    This is a picture of a spirit traveling through the Holy Spirit.

Chariot of God could be another title for the Holy Spirit.