1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Evidence Of The Holy Spirit (scripture Examined)

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by lowlyservant, Dec 30, 2013.

1. This may seem sensational to most people, but I believe, along with others, that the "supernatural orb" is the Holy Spirit and that we have had pictures and videos of the Holy Spirit for quite some time.

Many people, including myself have witnessed the Holy Spirit with our naked eyes.

First of all, I would like you to view actual pictures of "orbs":

I believe that "Ezekiel's Wheel" in scripture is a description of the Holy Spirit or the "orb".

Ezekiel's Vision of God (I believe this vision to be one of the Holy Spirit).

Ezekiel 1:15-21 Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went; when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

"Ezekiel's Vision of God" or "Ezekiel's Wheel" is obviously not a vision of Jesus and I highly doubt that it is a vision of Father God. The only One remaining is the Holy Spirit.

Here's an artist's rendition of "Ezekiel's Wheel":

The orb pictures are usually one-dimensional. Orbs are actually three-dimensional or round (orbital). To make it three-dimensional or round, take the two orbs in the picture below and put one inside another, and given they were the same size, you can see that they would appear as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel":

And, "their rims were full of eyes":

The orb can also be seen as colorless or the multiple colors of beryl, "The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl".

Shown are orbs that are the beautiful colors of beryl:

And spirits are sometimes seen in orbs, "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels".

Here is a link to picture with the face of a spirit in the orb:

Although, the picture is not flattering, pictures will get better as technology improves.

Spirits are also known for traveling through orbs, "Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went".

Here is a picture of orbs in flight:

With love to my brothers and sisters. GOD BLESS!!

2. Do not fall for signs and wonders (Matt 24:24). Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

God bless,
  3. Sorry, but this scripture does not apply to "Ezekiel's Wheel" or "A Vision of God". I'm speaking of the Holy Spirit here, not of deceit nor the Devil.
  4. I understand. The principal behind the verse is using signs and wonders as direct proof of Gods power or manifestation, in this case the illeged manifestation of the "Holy Spirit", especially when we are told that the devil will operate through these avenues to deceive the world. This is why we have to know our scripture. If I can ask, what scripture do you use to conclude that the vision of Ezekiel is the Holy Spirit?
  5. #5 Kurt75, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    I agree with one of your points: this is indeed sensational!

I think you're going to have a difficult time finding any theologians worth their salt who agree with the position you've proposed. Additionally, I don't know of any serious believers who are experiencing these "orbs." On the contrary, most people who experience these things are "ghost hunters" and those who toy with the occult.

God does not deliver the Gospel by means of the Holy Spirit manifesting himself as an "orb." These are distractions that keep us marveling at the supernatural and out of the Word. More likely, these "orbs" are figments of imagination or demons masquerading as angels of light. (2 Cor 11:14)

I'll just add one more point that is not backed up by any scripture, but is my opinion: If the Holy Spirit ever manifests Himself to you in visual form, YOU WILL KNOW IT IS HIM. Your knees will buckle as you fall on your face in spontaneous worship. You might even wet yourself in fearful reverence. What you won't do is curiously peer at it saying, "wow, look at the pretty little pink orb above my bed. I wonder if that's GOD. Let me pull out my iPhone 5 and take a picture of Him."
    KingJ likes this.
  7. Lowly Servant, when the Holy Spirit had a chance to reveal Himself physically He did it as a dove.

If you read from verse 4 you will find he is describing God's chariot. It is a majestic chariot powered by four interesting angels. The chariot has rims / wheels. Wheels! not orbs!

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome.
  8. Ezekiel's vision is a Vision of God. The Vision of God is also described as Ezekiel's Wheel. Here is an artist rendition of "Ezekiel's Wheel":

As you can see, this is obviously not a vision of Jesus and I highly doubt that it is a vision of Father God considering that we were created in his image. The only God remaining would be the Holy Spirit.

Also, notice the resemblance between Ezekiel's Wheel and the orb:

The orb pictures are usually one-dimensional. Orbs are actually three-dimensional or round (orbital). To make it three dimensional or round, take the two orbs in the picture above and put one inside the other, and given they were the same size, you can see that they would appear as Ezekiel described, "a wheel in the middle of a wheel".
  9. I hate to disillusion you, but Jesus had revealed the Holy Spirit to me twice and neither time did my knees buckle nor did I wet my pants. Is this what you think of the Holy Spirit?...that He would want us to be in fear and tremble before Him? The Holy Spirit is a peaceful, loving spirit, not some tyrant.

And for future reference, lets not call the orbs demons, just in case I'm right and it is the Holy Spirit, otherwise we may be calling the Holy Spirit a demon. I think it would be best. Thank you.
  10. The dove is merely symbolic of the Holy Spirit. Never has the Holy Spirit actually appeared as a dove.

Ezekiel's Wheel is probably one of the most misunderstood scriptures in the Holy Bible.

Spirits travel through the Holy Spirit, just as they travel through the orb. Look at a picture of a spirit inside the orb or as I choice to call Him the Holy Spirit:

Remember, Ezekiel said, "the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels".

I know the picture is not flattering, but pictures will get better as technology improves.

11. Ezekiels vision is referring to the living chariot.

I say this respectfully for your sake, I believe your understanding of Ezekiel 1:15:21 and the role of the Holy Spirit is superficial and superstitious. It is for this reason that its dangerous. No where in the bible will you find the Holy Spirit manifesting Himself in the way you mentioned. In fact, those who rely on feeling instead of the word of God during the last days will be deceived by an almost overmastering delusion.

There was a pilot who was flying through a thick set of clouds, he thought everything was fine until he looked at his instruments and realized he was flying well below the horizon. His senses told him everything was ok but his instruments told him otherwise. He corrected his trajectory and saved himself from a potentially fatal accident. The bible is just like those instruments. Jesus says, man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY word that proceed out of the mouth of God. When he said that, he was quoting the old testament to combat Satan's temptation and deceptions. If I were you, I would pray to God that he take those things away from you and reveal His true self to you--His character.

God Bless,
  12. A "living" chariot?...the Holy Spirit is a "living" spirit and yes it is true that spirits travel through (in) the Holy Spirit. Just how much do you truly know of this "living chariot"?

The Holy Spirit shares the same omnipresence as God and Jesus:

Psalm 139:7-8 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

The "orb" also appears to be in all places at all times:

13. Strike the the idea of living chariot. I thought I removed that from edit. With that said, something appearing frequently in various places is not the same as being omnipresent, which is to be present everywhere at the same time. Let me ask you, what would be the point of the Holy Spirit manifesting itself in these "orbs" ?
  14. #14 lowlyservant, Dec 31, 2013
    I'm sorry, but I don't have a single picture of everywhere at the same time. Surely, you could see where this would be impossible?...so a picture full of orbs will have to suffice.

Here is one reason from scripture describing why the Holy Spirit may manifest Himself as an orb:

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

To the naked eye, the orb alone looks and behaves similar to an "eye" bearing witness.

It is believed that the "supernatural orb" is spirit and can hear our thoughts.

Here is an example of what the "orb" might look like bearing witness:

What you may very well be looking at in this picture is the Holy Spirit bearing witness.
  15. That's because nobody cares about the wheels of a chariot. This has to be the dumbest discussion this year. Great, we have ever more tripe teaching to look forward to in the new year.
  16. #16 Man-ofGod, Dec 31, 2013

I agree. The only reason I am entertaining it is because these alleged signs and wonders will be a last day deception of Satan. I myself am a witness to one of these "UFO" deceptions that are circulating on the internet and it tends to deceive those who are inclined to be superstitious.

17. Truth: Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirit. Speculation: It does this by looking at us through an orb. I am sorry, God is not a God of speculation. Not in the slightest.
  18. Really? The Holy Spirit revealed Himself to you in a physical, visible form? What did He look like? An orb?

That's because the Holy Spirit has not revealed Himself to you in His full visible glory.

Here's what I think of the Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit IS GOD. He lives within believers to counsel us, encourage us, give us understanding, help us discern the scriptures, and give us a healthy reverent fear of the LORD. He does not visibly appear in the form of blinking lights (or whatever) to unbelievers. You can't take a picture of the Holy Spirit.

If you do not understand this concept of a reverent fear of the Lord, I recommend you do a study on it. Here's just a start:

Lev 25:17 "…you shall fear your God, for I am the LORD your God."
    Job 28:28 "…Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom,…"
    Psalm 2:11 "Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling."
    Psalm 111:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom…"
    Isaiah 11:2 "And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel, and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD."
    Mark 5:32-33 "And he [Jesus] looked around to see who had done it [touched him]. But the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came in fear and trembling and fell down before him and told him the whole truth."
    1 Cor 2:3 "And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling,…"
    2 Cor 7:15 "And his affection for you is even greater, as he remembers the obedience of you all, how you received him with fear and trembling."
    Phil 2:12 "…work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."
    Rev 15:4 "Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify your name? For you alone are holy."

Falling on your face before the LORD does not make Him a tyrant. It's giving Him the honor, respect, reverence, and worship He deserves.

19. I hope your just Joking and are not being serious. No, you have to be Joking, These are pictures of something photographers call "Backscatter"

These Backscatter effects from Retroreflection off particles are very easy to produce with compact camera's. Professional photographers know what produces these annoyances and hence can avoid them.

These annoying photographic artifacts can be any color of the spectrum.

Professionally Created Backscatter:

120px-Coma_and_chromatic_aberration.jpg 250px-FortGhost.jpg

Both shots set up for Retroreflection. One in the rain, the other a dust particle created Orb.

We do not joke like this about the Holy Spirit. It's not funny and you need to repent brother. I suggest you post more maturely about the things of God.

20. #20 lowlyservant, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    The "wheels" are a description of God, not a chariot. Look at an artist rendition of Ezekiel's Wheel, "a wheel in the middle of a wheel". This my friend is a vision of God:

Note: this vision of God is orbital, like that of an orb. Surely, this is not Jesus and I highly doubt that it is Father God considering that we were created in his image. That only leaves the Holy Spirit to be orbital. Hence, the supernatural orb is the Holy Spirit and we have evidence to that fact in scripture, pictures and videos.

My work speaks for itself, evidence of the Holy Spirit is neither dumb nor tripe.