1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Everything Is Terrible!

Discussion in 'Fellowship Time' started by Where is the Messiah, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Anti-bullying Campaign.

2. What did I just watch? When I heard Sarah Mclachlan start singing Angel, I was waiting to see dogs...there were no dogs...

3. Why did the lady prepare refreshments right after the kid was hit by a car going 5 miles per hour?

4. Because all the kids were crying so much that they needed to hydrate :confused: ?!?

5. WHAT WAS THAT?!?!

6. I believe it is an anti bully campaign.

7. I don't see how!

8. more of teaching karma, I guess, seems to me...

9. It definitely looks more satirical than anything else. Puts the corn in corny!

Where is the Messiah likes this.
  10. I was a bully when I was a kid, a bully with a cause : )

Now we are old, those guys thanks me,,, they learned to fight back : )

JG27_chili and Where is the Messiah say Amen and like this.
  11. I was a bully when I was younger too, but it was because other people were bullying me so I figured I'd spread the love. No one ever gave me refreshments afterwards though and there was never a song playing in the aftermath of my bullying. Saying I feel cheated is an understatement.

12. what year is this from? lol and i can't tell if it's a joke or not!
    is the lesson that bullying people can kill you?

13. Only if you bully from your bike. Then you get hit by a random car.

14. It's from 2014 according to the site I found it from. The moral of the story is don't have a long annoying laugh, or someone might do some voodoo on you and cause you to get hit by a car going 4 miles mph

15. It's mainly for non believers though, because voodoo doesn't work on Christians.

16. What a bunch of dopy looking kids? They deserve to be bullied! ...:sneaky:
    I mean that one boy cant even throw the ball... :LOL:

17. #17 Where is the Messiah, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    Praise to the Lord! I hope everyone is having a blessed day.

Apologia likes this.