1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Evel Knievel has been called home

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Ride4theSon, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Evel Knievel has been called home

In all honesty, I never believed that I would out live this man.

Evel is a childhood hero of mine.

I am sorry to hear of his passing.

And I am grateful to know that he rests safely in the arms of our loving Lord.

All I can say is; "Dude,... you Got-R-Done Brother!!"

....ya nut. :D

Go in peace.

I lift up my prayers for comfort and understanding for his family and loved ones.

Evel Knievel accepts Jesus Christ...

2. i hope he did more than accept,and lived for God.:)

3. If He accepted Jesus than Jesus accepted him. I am glad for him and I will pray for his family.

4. Oh wow, that's great!

Couldn't help but notice the horns his hair made. hehe.

5. Hallelujah! He got saved! :israel:

I am praying for his family and friends. :pray:

6. Wow What a great testimony. Prayer changes things. Thanks for sharing that.CShultz. I did not know that he became a Christian.

7. It's inspirational to me to see how God protected him through such foolishness, and defiance.

God doesn't leave, nor forsake any of us.

........Also I did have to laugh at one of his comments...
    :jealous:

8. Wow...that is amazing. He was one of the few heros I had growing up, I never followed sports much, but really enjoyed his stunts. But then the media and world pretty much turned on him after he assaulted a reporter.

I heard of his passing and was saddened after growing up and learning of the true life he led of wine, women, and song--pretty much squandering away all those millions.

But this is truly heart-warming to know that he has given his heart to God.