Ethics for Supporting the Helpless in Public

Its hard if you dont have much capital to begin with but doable.

Now theres more competition but I dont find theres much jobs, there was huge brain drain years ago so needed to open the country to immigrants, who also find it hard to make a decent living here, if they come from a poor country, if they come from a rich one, they can just easily buy land and housing and rent it out. There is no capital giains tax.

Now seeing more homeless ppl, never used to be.
Nzs all used to have at least their own homes and govt would provide for those who couldnt work, still does, bit they tightening up on that and also prolly be no pension in the future.

Baby boomers got the best of everything. I dont think all the spending and constant development good because its all centred on city. Small towns are languishing.

We could have more sizable towns instead of huge city and ghost towns around.

People are greedy and recent govt in power tried to engineer the country...money is obviously their God. We may gain the world but lose our souls.

Still cause of our christian heritage its not all bad but not as friendly as used to be. People noticing when muslims come to our country they then offended by the gospel and then try and stamp it out in the community and workplaces saying they have right to bring their practices but no right to practice ours.

Im like what??? I have a friend currently working in a daycare with lot of muslims and hindus and its horrible how they treat her cos shes a christian.

Its hard if you dont have much capital to begin with but doable.

Now theres more competition but I dont find theres much jobs, there was huge brain drain years ago so needed to open the country to immigrants, who also find it hard to make a decent living here, if they come from a poor country, if they come from a rich one, they can just easily buy land and housing and rent it out. There is no capital giains tax.

Now seeing more homeless ppl, never used to be.
Nzs all used to have at least their own homes and govt would provide for those who couldnt work, still does, bit they tightening up on that and also prolly be no pension in the future.

Baby boomers got the best of everything. I dont think all the spending and constant development good because its all centred on city. Small towns are languishing.

We could have more sizable towns instead of huge city and ghost towns around.

The babyboomers (my parents) got the best of everything in my country as well. I thank Mr. Woodrow Wilson and FDR for their amazing generosity to spend other peoples by half on my parents while keeping the other half in hidden coffers.
(that was my weak attempt at sarcastic humor)

We are now running out of other peoples money and its time to pay the piper, yet our piper is very expensive; somewhere around 140 trillion dollars if you add all our unfunded liabilities. Yet I am not remorseful for now in our broke state, we may find ethical sobriety. I am moved by the sobriety on this forum, which gives me optimism for my country.

140 trillion dollars???
Um..well, its just a number. Can't they just wipe it? Forgive and forget, just like God does.
Well, in the new earth there be no money as won't need it, everything given freely.

Back