1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Eternal Security and Conditional Security

Discussion in 'Biblical Advices' started by Hmangte Lawrence Kon, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am confused on this topic as many preacher are in favour of former and against the later and vice versa.
    i want some good scriptures which suggest correctly on this topic.
  2. H.L.K
    A simple google on this will show you that men have debated this for many years.
    I would say do you take God at His word and believe in what He says....Then it would be Eternal Security............

If you put your hope in mans doctrines and theological studies then it would be Conditional Security.

John 3:16 Says Who So Ever Believes.............that means any one and every one......
    Shall not perish but have eternal life...........Condition - beleives........security.......eternal
    That is what I beleive and will stand on...
    God Bless
    Cturtle and Hmangte Lawrence Kon say Amen and like this.
  3. Welcome to the forum. Please search the threads for your answers but this topic has been so hashed out and gets out of control, the topic is banned. Please read the forum rules here http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/forum-rules.29546/

I need to close this thread because of the topic, but there are many threads you can read. Thanks for your understanding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.