Ephesians 1:1-6

Just thought i would share some of my notes from My Bible study today. I pray it finds you all blessed and at peace. The first word of the note matches the color in the Scripture. This purple colored note is not Scripture, but a thought given to me by The Holy Spirit.

Ephesians 1:1-6

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will (A determination.... purpose, decree)of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 2)Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 3)Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (in the anointing): 4)According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love (the only way to achieve this is through the Blood of Jesus): 5)Having predestinated (predetermined) us unto the adoption (placingmas a son or daughter) of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6)To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath (past tence, already done) made us accepted in the beloved.

Paul is an apostle of Jesus because God desired Him to be. Apostle means one who is sent. Romans 10:15. How can they preach except they be sent...Glory to God!

Paul was sent by God, to the saints at Ephesus and those who are faithful in Christ Jesus.

An apostle by the strongs is a deligate or an ambassador, or messenger. So Paul was officially a comissioner of Christ (the Anointing), with miraculous power residing within Him via the Anointing of the Anointed One...for The Father that was in Him did the works (John 14:10, 12, 16)....he did nothing in his own strength.

Saints (per strongs definition of the word) are ones whom are sacred (physically pure, morally blameless or ceremonally consecrated, or washed by the water of the Word) and Jesus told His diciples that they were clean or washed by the Words that He spoke (John 15:3)

For us (and them too. Paul and all the others who received Jesus as Lord after His death and resurrection). We are washed in the Blood of Jesus and as we daily take the time to spend with Him, renewing our minds and speaking His Word, we become clean. By the power of the Anointing...the Holy Spirit that dwells within us

John 14:21

We show we are faithful and love Him by obeying His (Jesus) commands. And as we meditate upon His Word, renewing our minds, then our bodies, actions, thoughts, will and emotions will become in line with His ways and thus our whole being will be faihful to Him as well. When we put an abundance of the Word of God into our Spirits then what is in us in abundance will come out of our mouths. (Matthew 12:34a-35) Blessed be our Lord and Savior ☺

Everything we will ever need is in Heaven waiting for us to press in with the Word of God to receive it. We have to sow the seed of the Word, then water it and patiently wait for it to grow. Part of watering the seed is walking in love. Because without love...nothing grows, or works.

Phil. 2:13....For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

2 Thess. 1:11....Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power

JESUS said I am the way the truth and the life. No man comes unto the Father except through Him. John 14:6

John 1:4, 17, 10:9, 11:25
Romans 5:2
Ephesians 2:8, 3:12
Hebrews 10:19

God's overwhelming desire to treat you and me as if sin never happened.

Having affection for (denoting personal attachment as a matter of sentiment or feeling)

From the origin of (greek) agan = much. Or

In Hebrew it is 'âgab...which is to breathe after, to love sensually. To dote over. Its a deep afection for us...not just on the surface.

God's blessings flow unto you all in abundance!

Back