English Translation of the Vatican's National Anthem

1. Yes, just as I thought. All others are not as righteous as KingJ.

2. Reckless is not a word to use to describe the glorious worship of David.

3. I know not one pastor---and I know MANY---who would even think to do as you suggest.

1. Can we discuss without such statements? Facts are facts. Whether I attend church X or church Y... carnal worship is carnal worship. As a Christian we can talk to Jesus anywhere.

2. http://www.inhisimagedevo.com/worship-reckless-abandon/

3. You sure? Go unplug the sound system at one of their churches and let me know what happens. I would bet you that most would postpone ''Holy Spirit fire'' meetings if the power fails.

It appears that everything you do not personally like is carnal. Be careful with that. You could offend God by denouncing what brings Him glory.

The way you see "reckless" does not match with the article you linked to. Somehow to you it is something terrible.

It appears that everything you do not personally like is carnal. Be careful with that. You could offend God by denouncing what brings Him glory.
Haha. I am certain that God agrees with me on money, faith and loud music with wooshing sounds to let you know the Holy Spirit is there :giggle:.

Oh, I don't doubt it can bring Him glory on some level. It is always a best to worst case scenario though.

We will worship God despite electrical power...and have done so. It is glorious.
Thats great. Have you done so for more then a day or two?

The way you see "reckless" does not match with the article you linked to. Somehow to you it is something terrible.
You said ''Reckless is not a word to use to describe the glorious worship of David''.

Haha. I am certain that God agrees with me on money, faith and loud music with wooshing sounds to let you know the Holy Spirit is there :giggle:.

Oh, I don't doubt it can bring Him glory on some level. It is always a best to worst case scenario though.

Whatever that means.

Thats great. Have you done so for more then a day or two?

Yep.

You said ''Reckless is not a word to use to describe the glorious worship of David''.

Your connotation of reckless concerning worship with abandon is not mine. I am more in agreement with the article than what you seem to be saying.

Back