End times asteroid (march 5)

However, many Bible commentators, Hal Lindsey being one of them, believes these will be nuclear explosions.
For me, if the Bible says that an angel is going to pour out some kind of divine judgment against man, then that is what will happen.
All too often nowadays I'm aware of man taking the glory for himself by focusing on what man can do and ignoring what God can and will do.

What do you think about a 7 year peace treaty being put into place with Israel?

Have you any thoughts about the Church's departure being associated with a 7 year peace treaty?
Honestly, I believe the church will be long gone before the treaty is signed. I don't see any connection with the rapture and the tribulation. They are exclusive. The only link to me is the rapture happens and then the tribulation starts sometime after, not immediately after, but after the rapture. That's MY belief.

I hear you and do not disagree.

However, many Bible commentators, Hal Lindsey being one of them, believes these will be nuclear explosions. He states that perhaps the most terrifying revelation is that mankind and his own inventions cause most of the global holocaust.

Something to take note of............Chernobyl means wormwood.
I know all about those commentaries and the name of Chernobyl. But I believe the literal word of God and when it says that a star and a mountain are thrown into the earth, I believe it. While I can understand their ideas, no singular nuclear bomb, or multiple nuclear bombs can wipe out a 1/3 of anything planetary wide. Nor will nuclear bombs change the speed of our rotation by 8 hours. When you combine all the verses I mentioned you begin to understand it's not man's doing, but God's wrath, and it's a star (something blazing in Hebrew) and a mountain that come and hit us from west to east, just like in the movies oddly enough, and increase our daily rotation from 24 to 16 hours for a single day's rotation, and whack us out of our current orbit causing the AC's HQ to be in darkness while men are burned by the sun. And stars fall from the heavens like figs off a fig tree. Massive volcanic eruptions that block out the sun. Many like Hal, God bless him, like to figure out man's involvement like the Euphrates drying up, but it could be that in blocking the sun, it freezes upstream. It even sounds like we even stop rotating for a time. This is my take from studying all the word of God. The 7 trumpets could be one single event. We don't even know what the 7 thunders are! I'm glad I won't be here :D

I know all about those commentaries and the name of Chernobyl. But I believe the literal word of God and when it says that a star and a mountain are thrown into the earth, I believe it. While I can understand their ideas, no singular nuclear bomb, or multiple nuclear bombs can wipe out a 1/3 of anything planetary wide. Nor will nuclear bombs change the speed of our rotation by 8 hours. When you combine all the verses I mentioned you begin to understand it's not man's doing, but God's wrath, and it's a star (something blazing in Hebrew) and a mountain that come and hit us from west to east, just like in the movies oddly enough, and increase our daily rotation from 24 to 16 hours for a single day's rotation, and whack us out of our current orbit causing the AC's HQ to be in darkness while men are burned by the sun. And stars fall from the heavens like figs off a fig tree. Massive volcanic eruptions that block out the sun. Many like Hal, God bless him, like to figure out man's involvement like the Euphrates drying up, but it could be that in blocking the sun, it freezes upstream. It even sounds like we even stop rotating for a time. This is my take from studying all the word of God. The 7 trumpets could be one single event. We don't even know what the 7 thunders are! I'm glad I won't be here :D

Good stuff! I am on your side.

Honestly, I believe the church will be long gone before the treaty is signed. I don't see any connection with the rapture and the tribulation. They are exclusive. The only link to me is the rapture happens and then the tribulation starts sometime after, not immediately after, but after the rapture. That's MY belief.

How do you see Ez. 38 effecting the times. I see it at the beginning of Tribulation and after the Rapture. That just might be the reason for the peace treaty to begin.

Thanks. I may change my mind should more information from the Lord comes my way :D

I do believe what you are saying. However, I also understand brother Lindsey's perspective as well. Nuclear exchanges can do a lot of damage and if there was a sea battle say in the Atlantic......for sure 1/3 of life would die. Just sayin!

For me, if the Bible says that an angel is going to pour out some kind of divine judgment against man, then that is what will happen.
All too often nowadays I'm aware of man taking the glory for himself by focusing on what man can do and ignoring what God can and will do.

Agreed! Just threw that out for the sake of conversation.

How do you see Ez. 38 effecting the times. I see it at the beginning of Tribulation and after the Rapture. That just might be the reason for the peace treaty to begin.
Ezekiel 38-39 are their own event. I'm not yet sure where it falls on the timeline.

We know that at least two will hit the earth, Rev 8:8; 8:10, which will alter the earth's orbit and our rotation, shortening the length of a day by a third from 24 hours to 18 hours, Rev 8:12; Isa 24:20. Terrible times, unlike anything in history. And this is just the first 4 trumpets! So don't believe those people who claim we're in the 6th trumpet. The Two Witnesses' arrival and the true Church's departure will signal the beginning of the end.

After the Chelyabinsk meteor came undetected in 2013 I'm convinced NASA will not see the one mentioned in the Bible coming until it's too late.

I believe we will see it coming. The entire world will see it, least the Word be a lie; God forbid. Men die of fright at it's coming.

In the vision the Lord gave me, government officials try to save themselves. They tell no one anything. The entire world will be in chaos. Ther is no police to protect anyone. It is all out survival. Many are stealing food and water. Others were stealing designer jeans. Store owners were beaten and tossed to the curb. Some hid within the rock's as it is COMING.
REPENT, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Amen

Ezekiel 38-39 are their own event. I'm not yet sure where it falls on the timeline.

It seems to me that for there to be a 7 year peace treaty to be made according to Daniel 9:27, there must be a conflict/war.
That would make Ezekiel 38 fit in right at the Rapture or there abouts.

To me, timing the Gog-Magog Battle just before or at the very beginning of the Tribulation can best fulfill these prerequisites and makes the most logical sense in my mind and allows all the prophetic directions to fit without using a show horn.

1. The Rapture of the Church removes the Restrainer. (2 Thessalonians 2:4-12).
2. Israel subjugates their surrounding neighbors in fulfillment of Psalm 83.
3. The Gog-Magog Battle destroys the Russian and Muslim influence in the Middle East, makes the world aware of God’s presence, and restores Israel’s belief in the God of the Torah.(Ezekiel 38-39).
4. The Antichrist conquers what’s left of the Middle East and makes a peace covenant with Israel to complete the Revived Roman Empire. (Daniel 9:24).
5. Israel spends the seven years of the Tribulation burning the weapons. (Ezekiel 39:9).
6. Jesus returns at the end of the seven years to defeat His enemies at Armageddon resulting in Israel acknowledging that Jesus is God’s Son. (Revelation 19).
7. Jesus gathers the people from all over the world for the Sheep/Goat Judgment, which results in only believers entering the Millennial Kingdom. (Revelation 20:11-15).

Time will tell when the Gog-Magog Battle will truly take place. But, the players are already in place and the scene is just about all set for this epic battle to be waged in the not-too-distant future.

8-39)
I believe we will see it coming. The entire world will see it, least the Word be a lie; God forbid. Men die of fright at it's coming.

Revelation 1:7........
"Behold, He cometh with clouds; and EVERY EYE shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him; and ALL kindred's of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen".

Back