1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Emblems of the Holy Spirit

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Glad4Mercy, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Needed...more Holy Spirit

a. Wind to move and empower us
    b. Fire to purify and light us up
    c. Tongues of fire to give us utterance.
    d. Oil to keep the LIGHTS burning
    e. Water to purify, and quench the devil's fire.

Can you add any?
    CCW95A, Euphemia, Abdicate and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. #2 CCW95A, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    To give us the "gifts of the Spirit", which are "a Word of Wisdom", "a Word of knowledge", discerning of spirits", "supernatural faith", "gifts of healing", " working of miracles", "prophecy", "kinds of tongues", " interpretation of tongues"

To reveal to us the "thoughts" of God. To show us every thing the Lord God has already prepared for that love Him. To remind us of every thing the Lord Jesus has spoken to us.:)
    Euphemia and Glad4Mercy say Amen and like this.
  3. Excellent!
  4. Joh 14:26.. But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you. (AMP)
    Elizabeth Lambino and Glad4Mercy say Amen and like this.
  5. (y)