1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Ello ello!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by etnavibes, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Ello ello!

My name is Matt, I am 23 and I am from New England. I recently re-discovered my relationship with Christ and seek to grow with him, and other Christians. I've had a rekindled interest in theology and I found this forum. So, here I am! I look forward to talking with all of you.

God bless!
  2. Hey Matt

Welcome to CFS.

Looking forward to it.

God Bless.
  3. Welcome Matt! Look forward to sharing God's Word with you. May your travels be blessed with peace and safety.
  4. Yay! Welcome :)
  5. Thank you Mark, Freedom, and Malissa!
    Hope you have a happy Easter!
  6. Welcome Matt:

Glad you found us and shared your new found loves ... Jesus & Theology. Looking forward to your posts.

Happy Resurrection Day.

Jesus Love,
  7. Hi Matt , wlecome to CFS!
  8. Thank you Silversheep, Boanerges and Fluffy!
  9. Hiya, hope you find lots of encouragement and insight here!:israel:
  10. It's such a blessing that many who are touched by Christ are finding the forum! I love it!

Welcome, my Friend! I look forward to learning more about you.:)
  11. Thank you Jax and Whirlwind. I look forward to posting more here. It is very friendly and inviting atmosphere! Shalom! :D
  12. Welcome aboard!
  13. Thank you! :cool:
  14. So, how ya doin? Whats up? You are here for a reason, that is to talk. Anything in specific?
  15. Welcome to the forum, Matt.