Elders Scrolls Skyrim

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Apologia, May 13, 2014.

1. Play on PC

2. Me or him?

3. I'll probably be getting it for xbox one

4. Nope. Sold that sucker and bought a new graphics card.

5. We can play on Xbox and he can play PC. They are all integrated

6. Now that's awesome!

7. Really? That is awesome!

8. What about if someone has it on PS4? Will it work with them too? Meaning if I play it on xbox one will I be able to play with people on a PS4?

9. Yep suppose to

10. I guess it would make sense since they require a monthly fee.

11. I know when the PC game started they made the comment about being able to transfer your characters to the Xbox account later.

12. I played some more Skyrim yesterday. I was doing some of the dark brotherhood quests and then got sidetracked on another one, that always happens. The load times on my xbox 360 are getting annoyingly long. I'm pretty sure I spend half the time watching it load and the other half playing.

13. Also, I read some of the Amazon reviews on the PC version of ESO. Apparently the game has a lot of bugs that need to be worked out. It's never good when you have almost the same number of 5 stars as you do 1 stars and not nearly as many 2, 3 and 4 stars. Yikes.

14. Yeah I read they just did a patch to fix some of it.

15. That's good to hear. I had an update to my 360 last night that took 20 minutes to complete, awful!

16. I just beat the main story in Skyrim. It took 51 hours and 12 minutes...
    I'm quoting your post because you haven't been on in a while. I miss you.

17. I got 225 hrs into the game and still have not reached the end of the main quest. I don't even remember what it was. Do I need to kill Parthurnax like the Blades requested?

18. You don't have to. I didn't because I like him.

19. me too lol

20. What quest are you on?