EGYPT AND THE NEWS.

Well thought out and obviousely prayed over and reasearched. I agree with you in many areas but may I give you something to thing about.

During the Tribulation, a great multitude of people will be saved and they will enter the Millinium as LIVE human beings. There is nothing in the Scriptures that even hint that all the believers coming out of the Tribulation will lose their lives but in fact it is the opposite. Now having understood that, we can be sure that these LIVE HUMAN BEINGS will get married and have children. Matthew 24:29"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." This is where the tribulation ends.

Rev. 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." And this is where the 1000 year Millennium begins.

1 Cor. 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality." During the rapture the saved in Yeshua which are still living will die instantly as they are taken up to meet Yeshua in the air. For as the scriptures say; Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

This acttion has nothing to do with Matt. 22:30 because that is a "comparitive" statement from Jesus to explain how RESURRECTED saints will be in heaven. He compared them to the angels who are ASEXUAL and do not procreate(have sex). But at the Rapture which takes place before the Millennium, this is the time which we are resurrected, 1 Thes. 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

So, then the children born to humans will be humans and since there is no more "infant of days" according to the verse of Isaiah you used.............then these HUMAN chaildren will grow up in a world free of the temtations of Satan since he is chained in the pit. When is lossened for a season at the end of the 1000 years he then tempts these humans for their FIRST time and a great many will follow him according to Rev. 20:7-10 which leads to the 2nd battle of Gog and Magog at the end of the 1000 years. This I believe is correct.

I appreciate your work on this but IMO I do not see children or mentally ill being given a 2nd chance in the Scriptures. The children I speak of are not getting a second chance, because they were either aborted or died before they ever reached an the age of accountability, they never even got a first chance.

May the Lord Jesus bless you!

G-d's blessings, shalom!

To those discussing the great tribulation I have a question. John in writing Revelation around 96ad counted himself as in the tribulation when he said: Rev 1:9 "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation". And we know from the history books that after the ascension of Jesus and the fall of Jerusalem and Masada that our brothers and sisters in Christ were fed to lions' dipped in oil and burnt as human torches' beheaded, torn apart and brutally tortured and murdered mercilessly and endlessly in a persecution and killing spree that lasted until after 300AD. Indeed except that those says were cut short by the victory of Constantine the great no Christian flesh might have survived.

The question is what greater tribulation than this could you possibly be waiting for??

I also noted some reference to the warning of Jesus about Daniels prophecy. Are you all aware that the followers of Christ escaped the destruction of Jerusalem because they took the advice of Jesus when they saw the Roman soldiers fulfilling the prophecy of Daniel Jesus spoke of and fled Jerusalem before it was totally destroyed?

When discussing prophecy it is important to look at the factual reality of world history because THAT is where you will SEE it fulfilled.

But then in Matthew 24: Yeshua is speaking of the tribulation in last days, before He returns for His bride the Church. However the point that you make is a good one in regard to the common fallacy, that G-d would not allow His Church today to face the same kind of tribulations Yeshua's Apostles and the many faithful endured during the Churches early beginnings.

Eccles. 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." Amen!

Kol tuv, All the best, shalom!

My dear friends...........this is very simple.

The differance between PROPHECY and PREDICTION is TIME.

When the man of God speaks for God and makes a PROPHECY, he is actually speaking God's Words.

Since the Scripture tell us that God can not lie then IN THE FULLNESS of TIME those words will become fulfilled.

Nostradamus made "predictions" and of all the ones he made, about 5% were accurate and one has to work really hard to get even that percentage.

Compare that to the Bible, the Word of God and you will be staggared. The Bible Prophecies are 100% accurate. Every single prophecy from God has taken place up to today. Some will want to contest that by saying the things in the Revelation and Daniel have not happened yet. Correct, the right word is YET.

The Rapture is the next Prophetic event on God's time clock. THEN all the prophecies will be fulfilled one after the other as TIME marches on.

The prediction/time is not important in the true faith, but may be only problematic there.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 "But of the times and the seasons(i.e. about when and what will happen), brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

The prediction/time is not important in the true faith, but may be only problematic there.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 "But of the times and the seasons(i.e. about when and what will happen), brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

And the verse you quoted confirms my statement. TIME is the one thing that when is passes, confirms the prophecies of God.

And YES it is important that every single prophecy be fulfilled as it is the Word of God and if just one is not true then God is a liar.

That is why men in the Old Test. when they "predicted" something and it did not come to pass, they were stoned as FALSE Prophets.

But then in Matthew 24: Yeshua is speaking of the tribulation in last days, before He returns for His bride the Church. However the point that you make is a good one in regard to the common fallacy, that G-d would not allow His Church today to face the same kind of tribulations Yeshua's Apostles and the many faithful endured during the Churches early beginnings.

Eccles. 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." Amen!

I agree with you Y'shua friend in that the church will not go into the Tribulation.That is the purpose of the Rapture.

And then the use of Rev. 1:9 to say that John was in THE Tribulation is incorrect. It is true that the Revelation was written in 95 to 96 AD, but NOT that it was then THE Tribulation. The tribulation John was referring to was the trials and troubles common to all believers in this life that they were living.

Acts 15:22 says............
"Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much "TRIBULATION" enter into the kingdom of God".

The believers of that day when John wrote were under terrible persecution by Domitian. That persecution is only a mere drop in a bucket compared to what lies ahead for all those who enter the REAL TRIBULATION of the A/C.

The people pf Israel speak many tongues and are of many nations.It is a people from all parts of the world who have followed after the beast.The beast that is the eigth and is of the seven.
John wrote of the beast.
Rev 17;11'
And the beast that was,and is not,even he is the eighth,and is of the seven,and goeth into perdition.

John wrote this verse in about 100 ad.
At the time John wrote this the beast had once existed,therefore it was
But during that time it did not exist,therefore John wrote that it is not.

Do you not know a kingdom that existed before 100 ad that did not exist in 100 ad?
If you do an indept study on the beast ,you will find that it exists today.Dont look through the eyes of a gentile though because these things will be understood by an Israeli in Christ.
The beast that once was and was not and yet is calls itself by the name of Israel.

These are the waters where the whore sitteth.

Israel has two official languages, Hebrew and Arabic.[1] Hebrew is the primary language of the state and is spoken by the majority of the population, and Arabic is spoken by the Arab minority. Many Israelis communicate reasonably well in English, as many television programs are broadcast in this language and English is taught from the early grades in elementary school. As a country of immigrants, many languages can be heard on the streets. Due to mass immigration from the former Soviet Union and Ethiopia (some 120,000 Ethiopian Jews live in Israel),[315] Russian and Amharic are widely spoken.[316] Between 1990 and 1994, the Russian immigration increased Israel's population by twelve percent.[317] Out of more than one million Russian-speaking immigrants in Israel,[318] about 300,000 are considered gentile by the Orthodox rabbinate, because, under the Orthodox interpretation, only children to Jewish mothers are considered Jews.[319][320]

They have followed after the beast from all the world.
From the scriptures you can read of the 1967 six day war concerning the beast.
The 1948 war concerning the beast getting his kingdom and from who.
Also what happens to the beast and those who renderd the kingdom to him.

Also it is written that his kingdom shall be given to the saints.That is who I believe to be the Messianic jews who shall reign with Christ.

And the verse you quoted confirms my statement. TIME is the one thing that when is passes, confirms the prophecies of God.

And YES it is important that every single prophecy be fulfilled as it is the Word of God and if just one is not true then God is a liar.

That is why men in the Old Test. when they "predicted" something and it did not come to pass, they were stoned as FALSE Prophets.

The prophecies are the "drawings" for (the) "building" of (the) perfect "houses" of (the) Faith, so that, if after the construct(-ion) the "building" does not fall down, then will be sure that the "plans"/"schemes"(ie the prophecies) have been accurate/precise - from this point of view the time may show, but after all it is not about predicting, because the prediction of bad events is not Faithful/Good, but in principle (it) is spiritual evil/delusion/curse.

Matthew 7:24-29 "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.",

Luke 14:28-30 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.",

Isaiah 29:9-10 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken(ie they are excited by wisdom), but not with wine(ie but not by the true word); they stagger(ie they are amazed by vision), but not with strong drink(ie but not by the true prophecy). For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.",

Jeremiah 14:14 "Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.",

Ezekiel 7:26 "Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.",

Zechariah 13:4 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment(ie unclean/unrighteous/bad faith/doctrine/spirit(-uality)) to deceive:",

John 9:39-41 "And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also? Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth."

The prophecies are the "drawings" for (the) "building" of (the) perfect "houses" of (the) Faith, so that, if after the construct(-ion) the "building" does not fall down, then will be sure that the "plans"/"schemes"(ie the prophecies) have been accurate/precise - from this point of view the time may show, but after all it is not about predicting, because the prediction of bad events is not Faithful/Good, but in principle (it) is spiritual evil/delusion/curse.

Matthew 7:24-29 "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.",

Luke 14:28-30 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.",

Isaiah 29:9-10 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken(ie they are excited by wisdom), but not with wine(ie but not by the true word); they stagger(ie they are amazed by vision), but not with strong drink(ie but not by the true prophecy). For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.",

Jeremiah 14:14 "Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.",

Ezekiel 7:26 "Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.",

Zechariah 13:4 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment(ie unclean/unrighteous/bad faith/doctrine/spirit(-uality)) to deceive:",

John 9:39-41 "And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also? Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth."

I wish I knew what you just said.

But we know from Matt 24 that this great tribulation is to occur immediately after the fulfilment of the prophecy of Daniel 11:31 because Jesus said:-

Matt 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. "

And we know the prophecy of Daniel 11:31 is fulfilled BEFORE the scattering of the power of the Holy People because the Angel declared it would be:-

Dan 12:7 "And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished."

And we know that the curses of Leviticus 26 ends with the destruction of ALL the cities, temples and high places of Israel and the scattering of the Holy People among the heathen nations.

And we KNOW that this happened with the destruction of the LAST Jewish stronghold of Masada in 74AD exactly 70 "weeks" after the reconstruction of Jerusalem was completed circa 409BC.

And we know this incredibly cruel and merciless killing spree of Rome against Christians was cut short (shortened) by the miraculous victory of Constantine the Great under the sign and name of Jesus Christ at Milvian Bridge in 312AD after which he and the Apostolic churches founded the 1,000 year Byzantine Christian Empire.

So knowing from BOTH the scriptures AND history that Jesus was clearly referring to the period between 74AD and 312AD why are people still waiting for this great tribulation Jesus spoke of? Why are they not paying attention to and believing either the scriptures or history??

The Truth is that, it is much better to do Good, without (to) (be) seeking consciences and crimes/sins, than, to hunt for past bad deeds, and to predict some bad things. For example, while some clairvoyant/predictor telling to someone that soon will die, (in the same time) some doctor treating him and finally he survives/again is alive. So, the true Lord God is Doctor/Savior, but not a murderer.

But we know from Matt 24 that this great tribulation is to occur immediately after the fulfilment of the prophecy of Daniel 11:31 because Jesus said:-

Matt 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. "

And we know the prophecy of Daniel 11:31 is fulfilled BEFORE the scattering of the power of the Holy People because the Angel declared it would be:-

Dan 12:7 "And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished."

And we know that the curses of Leviticus 26 ends with the destruction of ALL the cities, temples and high places of Israel and the scattering of the Holy People among the heathen nations.

And we KNOW that this happened with the destruction of the LAST Jewish stronghold of Masada in 74AD exactly 70 "weeks" after the reconstruction of Jerusalem was completed circa 409BC.

And we know this incredibly cruel and merciless killing spree of Rome against Christians was cut short (shortened) by the miraculous victory of Constantine the Great under the sign and name of Jesus Christ at Milvian Bridge in 312AD after which he and the Apostolic churches founded the 1,000 year Byzantine Christian Empire.

So knowing from BOTH the scriptures AND history that Jesus was clearly referring to the period between 74AD and 312AD why are people still waiting for this great tribulation Jesus spoke of? Why are they not paying attention to and believing either the scriptures or history??

The abomination that causes desolation has not been put in place yet.
The abomination that causes desolation is the mark of the beast.
It will be placed within the wing of the temple(that is the right hand of the human body).
In doing an indepth study Ive learned the book of revelation and the book of Daniel speak of many of the same events.The difference is to the readers who dwell in Judea is those who are given the revelation of Jesus Christ understand what the abomination is where those in Judea who reject Christ are not given the revelation.
Those in Judea who understand the abomination is the mark of the beast shall instruct many but they shall be killed for thier testimony of Jesus and for not worshiping the beast .

Daniel 11;33
And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, [many] days.

The abomination that causes desolation has not been put in place yet.
The abomination that causes desolation is the mark of the beast.
It will be placed within the wing of the temple(that is the right hand of the human body).
In doing an indepth study Ive learned the book of revelation and the book of Daniel speak of many of the same events.The difference is to the readers who dwell in Judea is those who are given the revelation of Jesus Christ understand what the abomination is where those in Judea who reject Christ are not given the revelation.
Those in Judea who understand the abomination is the mark of the beast shall instruct many but they shall be killed for thier testimony of Jesus and for not worshiping the beast .

Daniel 11;33
And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, [many] days.

My dear friend..........The Revelation IS the book of Daniel "UNVEILED".

If one has not read indepth and studied Daniel at length, then the book of the Revelation will mean nothing to him.

IMO, the Abomination that causes desolation is NOT the mark of the beast but is instead the ANTICHRIST himself.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (Whoso readeth, let him understand:) then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains... for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” Matthew 24:1-3, 15-21.

The reference to the book of Daniel that Matthew is referring to in Matthew 24:15 is Daniel chapter 9. Besides being the perfect Messianic prophecy proving that Jesus was the Christ, this chapter also speaks of the rebuilding of the Temple and Jerusalem and also the final destruction of the temple in verse 27, which specifically makes reference to the abomination of desolation.

Daniel 9:27 KJVAnd he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Daniel 9:27 NKJV “Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.

Bible prophecy interpreters believe that Jesus was referring to the Antichrist who will do something very similar to what Antiochus Epiphanies did in 165 BC. This is confirmed by the fact that some of what Daniel prophesied in Daniel 9:27 did not occur in 167 B.C. with Antiochus Epiphanies. Antiochus did not confirm a covenant with Israel for seven years. It is the Antichrist who, in the end times, will establish a covenant with Israel for seven years and then break it by doing something similar to the abomination of desolation in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem.

Major.
There are a great many antichrists in Jerusalem today so which one are you speaking of?
Even Israel's president is antichrist.
But if your waiting for one man to commit some act in a rebuilt building then you might be waiting and miss the entire chapter.It is not one man that places the abomination of desolation.It is an army that puts it in place.An army which is given to the little nation of Israel.

Daniel 11;31
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily [sacrifice], and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

This army which is given to the little nation of Israel is also mentioned as a host in
Daniel 8;12
And an host was given [him] against the daily [sacrifice] by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

It is this army that shall make fire come down out of heaven in the site of men and it is this army that shall given them the mark of the beast.
Rev 13;13
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

What may have been a great wonder thousands of years ago is common place today.
Just think of Shock and awe.

This king of the north who gives Israel that army will also move his embassy to Jerusalem.
Dan 11;45

45And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The tabernacle of his palase is called an embassy today.
As of now there are no embassys in Jerusalem.But the US has passed a law so that the US embassy can be moved to Jerusalem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act
The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995[1] is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. It was passed for the purposes of initiating and funding the relocation of the United States Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, no later than May 31, 1999, and attempted to withhold 50 percent of the funds appropriated to the State Department specifically for ‘‘Acquisition and Maintenance of Buildings Abroad’’ as allocated in fiscal year 1999 until the United States Embassy in Jerusalem had officially opened.[2] The act also called for Jerusalem to remain an undivided city and for it to be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel. Israel's declared capital is Jerusalem, but this is not internationally recognized, pending final status talks in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The United States has withheld recognition of the city as Israel's capital. The proposed law was adopted by the Senate (93-5),[3] and the House (374-37).[4]
Since passage, the law has never been implemented, because of opposition from Presidents Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama, who view it as a Congressional infringement on the Executive Branch’s constitutional authority over foreign policy; they have consistently claimed the presidential waiver on national security interests.

You might want to compare the Muslim's Dome on the rock with these prophecy's, while understanding that G-d Himself both chose and consecrated this place on the mount for Himself. Check the time-lines given by Daniel against the building of the Dome. "The abomination that maketh desolate," what greater abomination to make peoples souls desolate of the truth than the unholy Quran? Just some food for thought.

Shalom!

You might want to compare the Muslim's Dome on the rock with these prophecy's, while understanding that G-d Himself both chose and consecrated this place on the mount for Himself. Check the time-lines given by Daniel against the building of the Dome. "The abomination that maketh desolate," what greater abomination to make peoples souls desolate of the truth than the unholy Quran? Just some food for thought.

Shalom!
THe dome was built in about 691.
Jesus said your redeption drwaeth nie for those who see the abomination of desolation set up.

So were those in Judea redeemed soon after 691?
I dont think so .
The day of redemption comes soon after the abomination of desolation is set up.
Jerusalem is made desolate soon after the abomination is set up.

It is Baylon that worships the beast and recieves its mark and it is Babylon that is destoyed soon after Jesus comes as a thief.
Rev 16;15-comes as a thief.
Rev 16;19-Babylon destroyed.

THe dome was built in about 691.
Jesus said your redeption drwaeth nie for those who see the abomination of desolation set up.

So were those in Judea redeemed soon after 691?
I dont think so .
The day of redemption comes soon after the abomination of desolation is set up.
Jerusalem is made desolate soon after the abomination is set up.

It is Baylon that worships the beast and recieves its mark and it is Babylon that is destoyed soon after Jesus comes as a thief.
Rev 16;15-comes as a thief.
Rev 16;19-Babylon destroyed.

2 Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." Amen!

Shabbat Shalom!

2 Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." Amen!

Shabbat Shalom!

Oh Im not ignorant of that fact.
Luke 13;32
And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third [day] I shall be perfected.

Its been what ,two days?

But as for the dome of the rock.Its just a building not much different than any other building.
Now if you want to read about an abomination.Here you go.

Rev 14;9-10
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Theres you a real abomination.
That is the abomination that shall be committed in the nation state of Israel.

Ah, but the Dome on the rock built on G-d's own chosen ground represents Allah or the worship of Satan, and his prophet Mohamed which replaces Yeshua as their Messiah in the Islamic teachings. These teachings are Satan's mark in the forehead, and the works that they do are Satan's mark in the hand.

Shalom!

Ah, but the Dome on the rock built on G-d's own chosen ground represents Allah or the worship of Satan, and his prophet Mohamed which replaces Yeshua as their Messiah in the Islamic teachings. These teachings are Satan's mark in the forehead, and the works that they do are Satan's mark in the hand.

Shalom!

Its just a building .Dont try to make it out to be the house of God or anything.
God does not dwell in temples made with hands.If you had recieved the Holy Spirit you should know this.
A building sitting on a hill is not a mark in a mans forehead.The Dome of the rock is not the abomination of desolation.

But since you are claiming that it is the abomination that causeth desolation ,you shouldnt have any problem telling us the rest of the chapter and how it pertains to Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan.

Well my friend it is not only a building alone, but the theology which the building represents. The mark in man's forehead, is what and who he is worshiping and believing in. And the mark in the mans hand, is what he is doing according to those beliefs, like beheading G-d's saints in the name of Allah etc. If someone joins Islam whether voluntarily or by force, they have received the mark of the Antichrist, for Islam is Antichrist and anti-Christian.

Now my friend I guess time will tell which of us has the correct answer. Amen!

Shalom!

Back