1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Eat your hearts out ...... he he

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by Dusty, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Eat your hearts out ...... he he

Two days ago , I bought a cappucino maker and have been hooked on cappucino..... MMMM ...so good with cinnimon on top of the foam. Yum

[​IMG]

2. HHHEEEEEEEHHH that simply is not fair- LOL!:p

3. What ever happened to good old fashioned black coffee that tastes bad? :(

4. I guess you haven't heard brother, even bad coffee is good coffee!

5. Come on over and get a cuppa. Actually this can be adicting . I have to restrict myself to one cup a day.

Try it Dean..... You might like it ..... he he

6. Bad coffee? That is a contradiction in terms, my friend! :) As a student, I am powered by coffee. I drink maybe 2-3 cups a day. I take it with cream and sugar. Sometimes I will do a capaccino, but it depends. The flavored kind you get at the 7-11 is almost not even coffee, it's so sweet. More like multi-flavored hot chocolate. But it's still good- I'll drink it! A "real" capaccino or Americano (my fave) from a coffee house? Those are great, but expensive. So, yes to all, but most days I use my own Mr. Coffee machine and Folgers. Add some sweetener, half n' half and cinnamon. Yum. :)

7. OK, I take that back. I just remembered the dreaded "coffee" machine in the break room at my job. Stale instant coffee, the chemical-y taste at odds with the metallic aftertaste. Wouldn't wish that stuff on my worst enemy.

8. But like you said , Coffee with cinnimon.... yum......:D:D now that 's good and I also have a grinder of white, brown sugar chunks with vanilla bean and I grind that into my coffee ..... that is good as well

9. Ugh!

I want a cup!