Drunk In The Spirit Biblical?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend, peace is the byproduct of hypnotism which was successfully introduced into the church at the Toronto Blessing in the early 90s, with the introduction of slain in the spirit, this drunken foolishness is the result of the Pensacola Blessings and now we have the Redding California blessings with this Kundalini force.

Peace is not a guarantee it is of God, the only way we can know if it is of God is if it is found in Scripture and yes we do find this type of behavior in the Word, but it's not the people of God.

Blessings,

Gene

What? So now "peace" is not biblical unless it agrees with some narrow understanding that a few dead pew setters have?

Don't trust the bible, and the Holy Spirit? Go to these dead churches to understand the truth? :rolleyes:

Again the devil always brings out the false to bring shame on the true? So what does that prove?

Peace is not biblical?...:rolleyes:

I've been in the presence of the Holy Spirit many times, seen, experienced and have been used to preform miracles, layed hands on a person and they were healed and heard true speaking in tongues and interpretation and many were saved (please excuse me, I speak foolishly),

so....,

...a sincere believer, that hasn't received the love of the truth when asking their father, that old serpent, will give them a serpent!

What does sincerity have to do with anything, there are lots of deceived sincere people in the world today, ...Jesus said we must be born again.

Gene
So I just finished watching a video on YouTube about kundalini invading the church. What I would refer to as being "drunk in the spirit" is nothing like what these people are doing. Now that I see what you were warning about, I understand your concern. I don't use the term "drunk" in the spirit anyway, I certainly won't now. I've heard of the Toronto outpouring before and the Lakewood stuff, the kundalini stuff is new to me.
if you're interested.

Again the devil always brings out the false to bring shame on the true? So what does that prove?

Peace is not biblical?...:rolleyes:

Again, because I use the Word I'm the devil's advocate???

Did you see that folks, @ 7:20,

Kundalini is like a false Holy Spirit, it produces even miracles and healing, infusions of love, power and energy AND emotions, ...peace!

Beloved, please use discernment and the Word.

Acts 17:11

Gene

I was reared around false manifestations. There was something about them that attracted my mother, and Mother heavily influenced Father. After my first husband died, my widows' group had many women in it who were that '70's-type Charismatics. I have No Idea if what I saw was typical of today's Charismatics, but what I saw and heard was not of G-d; it was definitely full of fear, drama, one-upmanship, and more. More recently, I had a very bad Charismatic experience just entering a local church while searching for an old friend. AND there was one evening when I went through a lot of videos on the Internet showing people doing the ugliest and silliest things supposedly in the name of G-d as well as a couple videos of the kundalini thing -- which looked very much like what I saw in the church I left. As a result, I cannot bring myself to open these videos. Oh, curiosity is there, all right, but i don't feel good about it. Should we believers be watching this stuff?????

I was reared around false manifestations. There was something about them that attracted my mother, and Mother heavily influenced Father. After my first husband died, my widows' group had many women in it who were that '70's-type Charismatics. I have No Idea if what I saw was typical of today's Charismatics, but what I saw and heard was not of G-d; it was definitely full of fear, drama, one-upmanship, and more. More recently, I had a very bad Charismatic experience just entering a local church while searching for an old friend. AND there was one evening when I went through a lot of videos on the Internet showing people doing the ugliest and silliest things supposedly in the name of G-d as well as a couple videos of the kundalini thing -- which looked very much like what I saw in the church I left. As a result, I cannot bring myself to open these videos. Oh, curiosity is there, all right, but i don't feel good about it. Should we believers be watching this stuff?????

Your evaluation is correct and accurate, but no beloved, if this should affect you then you need not watch, it's just more of what you have already seen and experienced.

As you know I had a near death experience with drugs, which caused me to start searching for God, it was those charismatic experiences of the '70' that you spoke about, that turned me off from G-d, .....sad , but true, the world sees the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of what the church calls G-d before the church does.

Be blessed sister,

Gene

Have you ever noticed when people get intoxicated it is almost like a truth serum. They say things they would never say sober. Being filled with the Holy Spirit also causes people to say things they would never do if they were not filled with the Spirit. When a person is overflowing with the Spirit of God it really changes that person into someone different. I have had many people tell me I am crazy and out of my mind even on this forum. I am so glad it shows. :)

Again, because I use the Word I'm the devil's advocate???

Did you see that folks, @ 7:20,

Kundalini is like a false Holy Spirit, it produces even miracles and healing, infusions of love, power and energy AND emotions, ...peace!

Beloved, please use discernment and the Word.

Acts 17:11

Gene
I did not see any biblical point? I see alot of folks trying to reject and bring shame on the biblical standards and the Holy Spirit. And you guys using this silly kundalini thing to charge others is like those who use the westboro Baptist to defame all baptist..its dshonest and proves that some of you have no understanding of walking in the truth or in the Spirit of God.

How to awaken a dead and unregenerated church?

By introducing Kundalini Force???

In my Bible that's a Laodicean church and Jesus didn't say He was going to awaken it, but rather vomit it out of His mouth, ...nice try.
When did I ever promote such a thing? Are you now so willing to make false charges against a righteousness man? Yes its a lukewarm church that is rejected.

I did not see any biblical point? I see alot of folks trying to reject and bring shame on the biblical standards and the Holy Spirit. And you guys using this silly kundalini thing to charge others is like those who use the westboro Baptist to defame all baptist..its dshonest and proves that some of you have no understanding of walking in the truth or in the Spirit of God.

Did you watch the video, WBC is an isolated incident, this silly kundalini thing is spreading over the world like wildfire,

so, what you are trying to tell us what we are watching sweeping through the church is the Holy Spirit?

Its also called slain I
Sorry friend, I can't receive that, ...Jesus didn't do it, the first century church in the book of Acts didn't practice it and not only is it not explained in the Epistles their teaching forbids it, ...please be careful, it's kundilini force and is very common and practiced in the occult, there are lots of videos on you tube about it.

Blessings,

Gene

Its also called slain in the spirit. It happens. If you dont want to believe it thats fine, but since you want to reply with snide remarks, you have been put on ignore.

When did I ever promote such a thing? Are you now so willing to make false charges against a righteousness man? Yes its a lukewarm church that is rejected.

Didn't look at the video, wasn't really interested, all I saw was the title, we are talking about a satanic kundalini force, and you throw something else in to change the subject, ...let's stay on topic.

Is what we are watching in the video, that is claimed by those that promote it, of God or of the devil, .....just a simple yes or no will suffice.

I've been in the presence of the Holy Spirit many times, seen, experienced and have been used to preform miracles, layed hands on a person and they were healed and heard true speaking in tongues and interpretation and many were saved (please excuse me, I speak foolishly),

so....,

...a sincere believer, that hasn't received the love of the truth when asking their father, that old serpent, will give them a serpent!

What does sincerity have to do with anything, there are lots of deceived sincere people in the world today, ...Jesus said we must be born again.

Gene

One last thing though before I put you on ignore. God has moved thru me in 7 out of the 9 gifts of the spirit. I am still waiting on one more that He has told me will happen.

Its also called slain I

Its also called slain in the spirit. It happens. If you dont want to believe it thats fine, but since you want to reply with snide remarks, you have been put on ignore.

Thank you, proud to be on your list, but I won't stop exposing the darkness.

Oh I believe in slain in the spirit, it's just a question of what spirit, I saw the same shenanigans back in the '50s at our local county fair, .....performed by hypnotists, ...you need to do some homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back