Dream about Woman with machine gun

Dream about Woman with machine gun

In this dream I could see a woman who was holding a machine gun, she was wearing a blue trouser suit and she had long brownish red hair. She was walking through a main street like the ones you would see in the middle of a big city centre.

The many people in this street were looking at her. She was executing people with her gun as she was walking along the street.

I could see her as she was passing by, I knew that I needed to hide in order to protect myself from this woman. As she was walking along the main street, she was heading towards a road situated to the left of the street she was on. In my understanding I reasoned that in order protect myself from her, I should go and hide in a large empty building that was located to the right and that I would be safe there as it was in the opposite direction to where she was heading.

After a short while and to my great surprise, the woman entered the building I was hiding in, and was pointing her gun with the aim of killing someone. I knew I was in danger, so I was continuously going around the building trying to hide from her. If I remember correctly, I must have been the only person in this building. She got to where I was, and I was at the final point of danger, knowing this woman could just kill me. Suddenly a team of armed forces appeared all aiming their machine guns at her. One of the men aimed his gun at her and said something to her to which she had to surrender to. Then I knew I was safe.

Interpretation:

The woman in the blue tailored trouser suit represents "understanding" given to the world by the enemy. This understanding is presented to the world as being respectful, conservative and conformative (blue tailored suit).

The many people in the big city looking at this woman are the people of the world who look to this understanding. The machine gun represents death that comes with this understanding, and the execution of the people are the victims of those who look to her.

I represent the Christian with limited and superficial understanding of the ways of the enemy in the world, thinking that I am safe with the knowledge I possess. The ability of the woman ("understanding") to enter the building (safety in my reasoning) shows that an invisible element of deception can elude even the Christian in their understanding, even to the point of death. The team of armed forces and the word spoken by them causing "understanding" to surrender are the servants of God (either angels or prophets) that speak prophetic truth in order to protect and reveal hidden truth.

Interpretation of this dream can be applied to the world, to the Church, and to the prophetic. For members of the body of Christ can also be convinced of their understanding thinking they are safe there, but there is the invisible element of deception that can elude people even in their reasonable or "spiritual“ understanding.

For this very reason, the more powerful and omniscient element of prophecy and revelation as given by the Holy Spirit of God is vital in order to supersede any deception for the very purpose of protecting both the world and God's people and the plans He has for them and allowing them to come into advanced knowledge of God and His Kingdom.

This is fundamental understanding for anyone in order to understand and be released into the prophetic dimension of God. Therefore it is important for the Church to seek God and ask for increased prophecy, revelation and wisdom from the Holy Spirit.

"....But I would rather have you prophecy" (1 Cor. 14:5)

Dreams are only the Frontal Cortex trying to make sense out of random thoughts when you sleep.

Dreams are only the Frontal Cortex trying to make sense out of random thoughts when you sleep.
You're quick to dismiss... here's two of 88 times dreams are mentioned in the scriptures.

Matthew 2:12 (KJV)
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

Acts 2:17 (KJV)
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Back