Doubtless Prayer

I do not believe that is necessarily so. Matthew 17:20 implies that one can call (prayer) on God's will.

Matthew 17:20....
Matthew 17:20 (KJV)
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Is actually talking about faith and if one believes what they can do with it. They can use it like a tool :) Glory to God. Goes right along with Mark 11:22-25.

When you know what the Word says... you know His will and can pray in faith and according to 2 Corinthians 1:20 all of Gods promises are always yes and amen (so be it).

For faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1)... without faith in Gods ability and faithfulness to fulfill His promises, we will not please God, nor have those things which we ask of Him. Faith has to be involved to make the connection. And faith does not work if we are not walking in love (Galatians 5:6)

1 Peter 2:24... thank You Father that by Jesus stripes I am healed, and that Jesus bore in His body all of my sins that I may live in His righteousness. For according to Galatians 3:13 Jesus has set me free from the curse of the law, because He was made a curse for us all.
God knows that you know, so why tell Him what He already knows.

Matthew 17:20....
Matthew 17:20 (KJV)
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Is actually talking about faith and if one believes what they can do with it. They can use it like a tool :) Glory to God. Goes right along with Mark 11:22-25.

When you know what the Word says... you know His will and can pray in faith and according to 2 Corinthians 1:20 all of Gods promises are always yes and amen (so be it).

For faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1)... without faith in Gods ability and faithfulness to fulfill His promises, we will not please God, nor have those things which we ask of Him. Faith has to be involved to make the connection. And faith does not work if we are not walking in love (Galatians 5:6)
True. A doubtless prayer would be a prayer of faith.
So, if you were to pray doubtlessly, what would you say?

Because He desires to be put in remembrance of His Word Isaiah 43:26) and faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God (Romans 10:17)
Isaiah 43:26 26.Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case for your innocence.
Is this not about something else.

Roman 10:17 17.Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
Is this not about hearing the Truth, and about salvation through Christ.

True. A doubtless prayer would be a prayer of faith.
So, if you were to pray doubtlessly, what would you say?

I would pray like I did in post #6 and in other Scenarios I would pray receiving (mark 11:23-24) and thanking God (Philippians 4:6-7) for whatever verse I was given by the Holy Spirit....

Like if I was praying for wisdom... I would say Lord, I thank You that according to James 1:5 I can come to You and ask you for wisdom, I thank You for that wisdom, and trust that because I have Your Spirit living within me, He will speak to my heart and show me what I need to know. Nd then I just trust Him. If I need another Scripture or two, I will go to John 10 thanking Him that I am His sheep nd know His voice and then maybe Luke 8:10 to remind myself that it says that unto me it us been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God... and even meditate upon the fact that God directs our steps.

Isaiah 43:26 26.Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case for your innocence.
Is this not about something else.

Roman 10:17 17.Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

Another reason that the Holy Spirit just Brought to my remembrance is because as we speak God's Words we get God's results... Is 55:10-11 and Hebrews 3:1

Isa 55:10 — Isa 55:11 (KJV)

10 For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
it shall not return unto me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Hebrews 3:1 (KJV)

1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

What version did you use? Sounds different

I use the kjv....
Isaiah 43:26 (KJV)

26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together:
declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

Romans 10:17 (KJV)
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

But I believe they mean the same thing :)
Thanks for posting the verses :)

I would pray like I did in post #6 and in other Scenarios I would pray receiving (mark 11:23-24) and thanking God (Philippians 4:6-7) for whatever verse I was given by the Holy Spirit....

Like if I was praying for wisdom... I would say Lord, I thank You that according to James 1:5 I can come to You and ask you for wisdom, I thank You for that wisdom, and trust that because I have Your Spirit living within me, He will speak to my heart and show me what I need to know. Nd then I just trust Him. If I need another Scripture or two, I will go to John 10 thanking Him that I am His sheep nd know His voice and then maybe Luke 8:10 to remind myself that it says that unto me it us been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God... and even meditate upon the fact that God directs our steps.
Many words spoken contain doubt. Some less obvious than others. Those underlined seem to me to contain doubt.
It is challenging to go deeper, like a two-edged sword, than we are used to.

I do not believe that is necessarily so. Matthew 17:20 implies that one can call (prayer) on God's will.

Not sure I am following you here.
Blessings
FCJ

Can you give an example of what you would say that is doubtless?

Peter Luke, and Cturtle lol I changed my reply do to the fact I had the wrong understanding of the word doubtlessly. ...

Father you are my source and not my job and you are my God who supplies all my needs according to Your Riches in Glory by Christ Jesus so I roll this care of being let go over unto you and I trust that I will not be lacking in anything.

Blessings
FCJ

Romans 10: 17 is not just about the way we come to salvation, but also how faith is encouraged within us. If we go back to ps 1:2 and Joshua 1:8 we see that meditation is important to God. One of the key ways of getting it solid within us. Meditation is muttering to oneself.. which would be speaking out loud to oneself, and faith then comes by hearing from what we say.

Here is test... start counting in your mind. Then speak your name. Your mind will stop to see what your mouth is speaking.

I apologize I missed this when I read it the first time.

Back