Doomsday Forecast for September 23, 2017

Discussion in 'Events' started by Pastor Gary, Sep 23, 2017.

1. The End of the World Forecast for Saturday, September 23, 2017 has been mentioned by a couple of international agitators in internet and social media who don't have anything better to do. The planetary alignment that is taking place today happens every 12 years, so why are we still here after the End of the World forecast from 2005 ? Might it be that the events told of the the Book of Revelation, that must happen in a specific order, haven't happened as yet?

These doomsday forecasters have been giving out this nonsense for well over 700 years and planet earth is still orbiting the sun as it has for 6.5 billion years.

Doomsday prophesy is put out by persons who have no faith in God's Word, but USE God's Word to manipulate facts and to create doubt in the minds of some persons who do not read or study the Christian Bible. These doomsday morons try to make a name for themselves and gain fame by scaring gullible persons and to develop a following, putting them in the spotlight for a brief time.

Fear not - Sunday, September 24, 2017, will arrive intact without planetary destruction forecast for Saturday, September 23.

;)

Elysia, sandpiper, Cturtle and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Right. The 23rd is here and someone I talked to is probably mad....I told them to have a good day tommorow.

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  3. :)

Cturtle and autumn oddity say Amen and like this.
  4. I think I heard today was supposed to be the end, but I am typing this, so I guess all is well.
    I have no idea, and I don't really care. I am ready. People spend too much time trying to figure out when Christ is returning. I am ready and okay with His return whenever He feels its time.

AtomicSnowflake, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  5. It's a common thing amongst believers to say I am ready so let Him come.
    However are any of us really so ready that we can just say come get us?

Friends let's be honest here. Are we so sure we will hear, well done my faithful servant?

Honestly, what have we done with the plan He has for us? How much of your work have you completed?
    Paul knew he had finished his course.

Do you know that you finished yours?
    Do you even know that you know that you have actually been following His plan and not your plan or simply what you think is His plan?

Friends let's be honest and honestly seek God and find out where we are are where we should be and finish this thing up.

Blessings
    FCJ

CoffeeDrinker and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  6. Lol, I had a good laugh. Thanks!

Bull likes this.
  7. This is all quite true. I'm not so quick to say I am ready because I remember Jesus' words: Matthew 7:21-23
    Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of My Father in heaven. On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in Your name, drive out demons in Your name, and do many miracles in Your name?’ Then I will announce to them, ‘I never knew you! Depart from Me, you lawbreakers!’"

I do not want to be one of those. All I know is that I am to abide in the vine until He has me do something or say something to someone. There actually have been times He wants me to be silent. Just have to listen.

Bull likes this.