1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Doomsday cult leader predicts nuclear war by Thursday, June 12, 2008

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jun 10, 2008.

1. lol.

How about looking towards the Bible, and God. Instead of looking at the stars, and stuff.

The Day of Judgement will not be made known to man, for there is only One who knows, and that is the Father.
  2. Ahh, run for ye lives! :p:eek::D

I can't either. I think we all knew it was gonna happen one of these days, but why so quickly? :D I thought every catastrophic event was supposed to happen between 2010 - 2012? :D
  3. Is that american or australian time :D
  4. So, uh, how is the future from there? :D

So what happens at the end of today when nothing happens? If that question makes sense. :blink:
  5. Put on some sunblock just in case.:p
  6. The sun is shining right now.
    I think I’ll call in sick and go for one last ride.

You think I can outrun the blast with a 750? :D
  7. xD
  8. Already 2:17pm EST. Nothing happen yet. hahaha
  9. They said we are getting our sanitary sewer lines repaired today.
    I think the city government is using it as a front so they can go into the sewers to hide. :eek:

That’s it… I’m going underground.
    See ya later. :D
  10. I do hear what sounds like thunder. Could that actually be bombs going off? :D
  11. Yawn! All this impending doom is making me sleepy.:p
  12. Still nothing yet? Oh well. Anyone up for a barbeque? :D
  13. Nothing over here. :eek:

We went to the Bower's Museum in Santa Ana, no bombs in there.
  14. I see a very bright light off to the west...oh never mind, that's just the sun.
  15. Oh, look...a Bomb!

Naw, that's a 747! :D
  16. haha, bring it! Before it hits i'm grabbin 2 unsaved souls with each hand, leading them to repentance and GOIN HOME!!
  17. Still nothing, and by 12:00 A.M. it'll be June 13th, 2008.

And no mushroom clouds yet, lol
  18. Today's the 12th-should I look for a bomb shelter?- NAW!!~!:D
  19. Roughly 2:04 here. No nuclear war (far as I know)
    Though the sun WAS blood blood red as it set... though that may have been form the fires north of us. maaaaybe. >.>

I just hope and pray that this event helps those in that "religion" see the truth and get out of there. :pray: