1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Where is the Messiah, Jul 8, 2014.

1. When we donate, can we have a different color than yellow?
    DavidG likes this.
  2. I am sorry, I cannot change it for one person. If there are more members requesting color change from yellow, then I will definitely look into it. Is it not a good color? :rolleyes:
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  3. I love puce, myself! Just kidding!
  4. I love blue. That's why CFS is blue. :D
    DavidG and Where is the Messiah say Amen and like this.
  5. Thank you Jeff for the response. I vote for a blue banner. I will rally up the members.
    Jeffin likes this.
  6. Blue is an awesome color.I vote blue.
  7. I like mellow yellow. it matches the I in Chili LOL
  8. How about a rainbow color for WitM?
  9. blue wuld be cool
  10. Wow, blue has a lot of supporters. What type of blue? What about the ladies? :)
  11. [​IMG]hehehehehe I still like this 1 :)
    God is Love likes this.
  12. A darker shade of blue would be nice.
    JG27_chili likes this.
  13. I'm still new so I'm not sure what's being discussed but I like blue better than yellow! :D
    God is Love likes this.
  14. Pink I say. Pink! lol
    But seriously, blue is nice.
  15. This is interesting because pink isn't such a bad color, but it is associated with girls so no guy will pick it. It's kind of weird how blue has always been a color associated with boys and pink with girls, I mean they're just colors when you think about it. I'm actually fine with pink. It's crazy how much society dictates what we think about something.
  16. I'm also ok with pink. Any guy who thinks it is sissy is a sissy. :D
  17. I know right. Oh well.
  18. Blue would be fine. Cornflower or Indigo would be best.
  19. blue works. the color blue that harry wears on his tuxedo in dumb and dumber, it's only fitting

20. What about those who would like to be a contributor but do not want a banner saying they contribute? That banner really would bother me.