Don’t Let The LORD Find You Sleeping = Mark 13;34-37

Don’t Let The LORD Find You Sleeping = Mark 13;34-37

Mark 13;34-37

For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Matthew 26;40-41

And He cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Mark 14;37-38

And He cometh, and findeth them sleeping, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? Couldest not thou watch one hour? Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

Luke 22;45-46

And when He rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, He found them sleeping for sorrow, And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.

Romans 13;11

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

I Thessalonians 5;5-6

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

AMEN

Back