1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Dok has landed..........

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Dok, Jun 15, 2011.

1. If you are formerly with CCN, get in touch ! !

2. Hey, Doc. Welcome to CFS, I see you're already making yourself at home, looking forward to fellowshipping with you. I haven't heard of CCN, though I am a member of a few other sites as well as this one. Ain't it a bummer when one of your favorite sites closes? But hey, you're here, now, with all of us fine people. :D

3. WElcome Doc. Good to have you on CFS.

blessings,

Lynn

4. Sorry, Dok, spelled the name wrong and the edit feature doesn't seem to want to work. Welcome anyway.

blessings,

Lynn

5. Yeah, Christian Chat / Forum Network was around for 16.5 years. Had some blessed times there. I've also been with Baptist Board and others. Only kicked off of one out of many ! ! How about that ! ! I've been ministering / witnessing in multiple ways for a loooooong time.

6. Hi Dok, welcome!:)

7. Hi Dok and welcome....
    good to have you here :)

8. Hello Dok, what's up? Sorry just had to let that out. I pray your time here will be greatly blessed!

9. Hello, Dok! Welcome to the forums!

10. Welcome to the forums Dok, Your not in anyway a real Doc are you ?? :D

Jake

11. Was it a soft landing Dok? Good to see ya Pal. God bless.:cool: