Does Scripture Threaten Loss Of Salvation To Pre-tribulationists?

Now, let's see who's ready for Part 2 of the OP.

Yes, the great tribulation comes before Jesus raptures His bride
Matthew 24 (NKJV):
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven,
and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven,
and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see
the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet,
and they will gather together His elect from the four winds,
from one end of heaven to the other.

A warning which is NOT only for pre-tribulationists
Revelation 21 (NKJV):
7 He who overcomes
(sorry, not 1 John 5:5) shall inherit all things,
and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers,
sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part
in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Any cowardly Christian can decide to fall away from the church, and avoid the
horrendous Satanically-inspired persecution (even unto death) coming upon them!
Any cowardly Christian can decide to NOT endure with his faith until his death.
Any cowardly Christian can decide to take the mark of the beast in order to survive.
Sorry, but all of this is more than possible!

Question:

How can there be a second part when you just admitted that you did not understand the first part???

If that is the case, and it is by your own admission, why continue with part #2???

Do you not see how flawed your thinking and opinions are my brother????

These good people are all laying out the truth of Gods Word for you and you just keep banging your head against the wall by rejecting the Scriptures which they are pounding you with.

I am struggling to understand where you are coming from.

No. That is no assumption at all. Saints means sanctified ones. It is the church. After the church is raptured thats it. The door is shut as it speaks of in a parable jesus spoke. In revelatioms evidence of this isfoumd here: 15:8 it says, and the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from His power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plauges of the seven angels were fufilled.
Now if you would like to cross refrence this try Is. 6:1-4 and exodus 40:34-38 also 1kings 8:10-11. Those are for smoke and Gods glory, however the real interesting part is refrence to no man was able to enter... this means the mercy seat is no longer accessible. No more prayers will be heard until the final judgment is completed which is the vials.
now I am so glad you mentioned revelation 3:10. Which says keep tou from the hour of temptation, this is a scripture highly misquoted by pretribbers. The word temptation in 3:10 is the greek word pierasmos and means a putting to proof, or trial. Its strongs number 3986 if you care to verify. Notice also in revelation 3:10 it says... shall come upon the whole world to try them... notice the word try. This word try here is the same try/tried in revelation 2:10 where it says this.... fear none of those things which thou shall suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you imto prison, that ye may be TRIED; and ye shall have tribulation ten days be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Now the words try, tried and temptation from both revelation 3:10 & 2:10 all have the same root word.. peira. This word means a test or trial. Now how is it that one of the seven churches is raptured(3:10) as you suggest, but the other is not raptured as scripture says(2:10) these 7 letters are stacked one upon the other and they are sealed for the same time as a message to the churches. There is only one rapture, only one second coming. And yes as you said hour is a period of time not 60 minutes thus we know both letters are for the same time. You see no word for christs return is found in the letters. Not in 3:10 nor in 2:10. Its very simple, revelation 3:10 says nothing of rapture or the second coming, but a teaching of man has misquoted it to say it does.

Wow! Are you a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses?

No, I never have been.

And, Bible study is only worthwhile if the Holy Spirit is revealing the meaning of what is being read.
Scripture + the Holy Spirit is a 1000 times preferable to the "doctrines of men".
Forget where I read that. lol

Then how else can you explain your off the wall understandings as you have articulated them here to us in the black and white.

Again, I do not mean to be mean spirited to you at all and if I offend you I am deeply sorry. But my friend, your understanding of the Scriptures especially the end times, is so far removed from reality that I really do not know how to approach you with any answers.

Saying that makes me feel very funny because of all the people here I am probably the least qualified to say that to you but it seems to me that it needed to be saved. I am no expert and never ever claimed to be. But I do have the ability to read, study and investigate all the Scriptures for proper context.

So then, if you say......."who am I to say that to you".........the answer is nobody. I am nothing more than an old county boy who has read and studied the Scriptures now for 50 years. Sometimes with some really good teachers as well. It is just my perception of your own words to which I draw your attention to, not me.

No, I never have been.

And, Bible study is only worthwhile if the Holy Spirit is revealing the meaning of what is being read.
Scripture + the Holy Spirit is a 1000 times preferable to the "doctrines of men".
Forget where I read that. lol

Now that I agree with completely.

Yes. I assumed that was obvious. Please forgive me for not being clearer.
And because of a lapse of memory on my part ... you DID disqualify everything that I have presented.
Care to see the post?

Note: I came here ASKING a question in the OP.
And you DID throw me under the bus for asking other questions, not understanding eschatoloy perfectly, and etc.
IMO, this is totally disgraceful behavior.

And because of a lapse of memory on my part ... you DID disqualify everything that I have presented.
Care to see the post?

And you DID throw me under the bus for asking other questions, not understanding eschatoloy perfectly, and etc.

Opinions are like armpits aren't they.

When you do some study on eschatology let me know and we can talk about it. But until then............

Yes, this is so true ... but it takes a lot of discernment to know the true prophets from the false ones.

Also ... I have worked with a lot of Baptists who are filled with unbelief about certain things,
and thus are totally spiritually blind in those areas.

Not really my friend. All that needs to be done is listen to them or read what they write and then compare that to the written Word of God. If what they say or produce does not match what God has already said, then they are liars and false prophets.

Okay, okay ... Peter applied a little bit of Joel 2 to what happened on the Day of Pentecost.
I finally get where y'all are coming from.
Thanks for clearing the dense fog outta my brain.

That my friend is why some of us do this!

If anyone is past being able to learn, then they are dead. I love to learn and grow and help others to do the same.

Care to see the post?

You have my deepest apology if that is in fact true. You were making some comments that were just way, way off and I did my best to nicely correct those comments. If that is throwing you under the bus...I am sorry. I do not intend to argue or confront.
My only goal here is to correctly divide the Word of God as best as I can for all who care.

Back