Does God Love Satan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing above, below or here on Earth God did not create, for He said I create evil and I create good.
Mike, what scripture are you quoting here? If its from Rom 9 it is not saying He made evil...it is saying He can do whatever He wants...He is God, who are we to question Him....but that He then does in fact proceed to create evil / do sin when He can do anything is a half truth Calvinists want us to swallow. The rest of scripture tells us clearly what God decided to do with His power.

So maybe evil is a rejection of goodness and light.?
Evil = love for yourself > love for God.

1st commandment = love God = obey His commandments 1 John 5:3
2nd commandment = love others as yourself.

I have recently had a rhema on this. The first commandment is not helping others. That is the second commandment. Not many grasp what the first is exactly. I believe it is best summarized by Josh 24:15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD and Rom 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Evil wasn't created. Intelligent beings with free will were.

I just want to add that in my honest opinion there is NOTHING more insulting to suggest that God is even the slightest bit involved in creating / doing something evil. God HATES sin. That is why His sweat turned to blood! Have you ever heard of someone about to be crucified having their sweat turn to blood? Only God comes to mind. Because He HATES sin.

King Said:
Evil wasn't created. Intelligent beings with free will were.

Almost sounds like a Oxymoron. I said "almost'

Ya, believers think God gave permission to a crazed disobedient killer to murder Job's children also. God makes evil so we can see light better.

It's like I turn off my light to make sure the dark is still there. (duh)

I have a pet rock, with glued on eyeballs that is a bit brighter than that. (a bit)

however, Our good Father who sent his precious son so we would not get what we deserved gets the blame for about everything. To think God would cause death to reign, killing millions, then came back and said.... "Oh my bad, here have my son, sorry, don't even know what I was thinking."

It's my soapbox also Brother King, and bless God I stand on it to often.

Mike, what scripture are you quoting here? If its from Rom 9 it is not saying He made evil...it is saying He can do whatever He wants...He is God, who are we to question Him....but that He then does in fact proceed to create evil / do sin when He can do anything is a half truth Calvinists want us to swallow. The rest of scripture tells us clearly what God decided to do with His power.

READ my whole post Brother King!!!! And yes, you should know by now I always speak in line with scripture and can back everything.

I said God created everything, even the things that turned evil on him.

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Groan....seriously guys. THIS is an example of how you believe Christians are meant to talk to each other in public? Must every topic be shut down after only a single page of useful conversation before you will be happy?

That was not the KJV Mitspa I posted out of another translation. It's almost like someone else is using your account. Our I hit a religion button.

nobody said anything about keeping half the law either. Paul said I put my body in subjection. The law is still perfect without the ordinances.
Lol...where!! Bad clown!;-)

Groan....seriously guys. THIS is an example of how you believe Christians are meant to talk to each other in public? Must every topic be shut down after only a single page of useful conversation before you will be happy?

he makes false accusations .. scripture tells me if I love him, I am to rebuke him for it so he may become compliant ..

besides that .. scripture also says if he continues (which he does) I am suppose to do it in public .. you should know this ..

Dont talk about his meds. That's a sensitive subject. I say we all agree to disagree. Remember the second most important commandment. So I am officially ending this thread. I suggest everyone go and take a timeout for prayer.

Scripture tells us to go to our brother in private, not sling crap at each other where all may bear witness. Love is always in the best interest of personal and corporate growth in Christ. While I"m not singling anyone out, I've not seen much love in the deleted posts. It's not a game of who can escalate things the farthest.

Dont talk about his meds. That's a sensitive subject. I say we all agree to disagree. Remember the second most important commandment. So I am officially ending this thread. I suggest everyone go and take a timeout for prayer.

Ended...but I think it's a shame. The discussion topic had so much promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back