Do You Think The End-times Are Upon Us?

With all respect Allie, I don't think you have been where I am. To state that it's a 'crazy thing' that your idea of free will is right just compounds that.

With all respect Allie, I don't think you have been where I am. To state that it's a 'crazy thing' that your idea of free will is right just compounds that.

I simply meant I've shared all the same beliefs as you; the ones you have posted about.

I simply meant I've shared all the same beliefs as you; the ones you have posted about.

I had to change the name of my forum (I have yet to really do anything with) It was called Christian victory in the last days. Problem was it drew all the Nut cases believers to it. Every symbol means something and a cat sniffing a fly's butt was sure another sign that impending doom is near.

All my years in the Word and around forums I run into a new breed of believers that were stark raving mad.

I saw a glimps of it during Y2K, but being in prison I did not have a full glimps.

imagination of a make believe god...boy are you in for a shock...there are those who "believe in" a god or gods and then there are those who "Believe God" because they know Him. If you are lord of your own life then you are to be the most pitied,,,your life has no real meaning or purpose...you have nothing trustworthy to rely on...no cause for joy only pleasure in hopes of happiness which usually fails...no standard to strive for except what you invent in your ego...no actual joy...nothing to look forward to...I could go on but if its true I really feel sad for you (I so remember how empty my life was despite the effort at filling it with futile entertainments)...I so love my Dad! He's great I wish you could meet Him.

Thanks for your concern, a little put out that you can presume with such certainty that my life is devoid of joy and happiness etc. How can you be so arrogant to assume that without even knowing the first thing about me?

Thanks for your concern, a little put out that you can presume with such certainty that my life is devoid of joy and happiness etc. How can you be so arrogant to assume that without even knowing the first thing about me?

How can you be so Arrogant to think He was talking to you. My post was above his and I might have been the spot light of attention, Not you. Stay out my Spotlight Man. Go find your own critics.

people.........ughhh.

I don't agree with telling people this either...my parents are not saved and they have happiness in their lives. I've had people argue and say "they can't have true joy" and although MY experience of knowing God shows me that the inner peace and joy cannot be compared to before I knew Him-- it's not fair to judge another persons state.

And I believe a person can be a version of happy and content ,it's the afterlife that is really going to suck (understatement)

In my humble opinion, I think there is a big difference between worldy happiness and joy by God. Worldy happiness is kind of like drugs. It'll make you feel good for awhile, but sooner or later you gotta come down from the high. While the joy that comes from God is everlasting.

In my humble opinion, I think there is a big difference between worldy happiness and joy by God. Worldy happiness is kind of like drugs. It'll make you feel good for awhile, but sooner or later you gotta come down from the high. While the joy that comes from God is everlasting.

The Worlds Joy, Happiness is based on natural conditions. Real Joy is based on what you believe, and considers not natural circumstances.

I mean Peter, they was going to chop his head off the next morning but He goes and just gets some sleep. Might as well be rested up before you go. Joy, real Joy brings peace that passes natural knowledge.

The angel of the Lord comes in, wakes him and and tells him they are going on a jail break. Peter was like OK, and the angle had to remind him to grab his coat. No worries, no fear, Just all Praise God.

I can imagine someone that did not know the Lord would not sleep a wink and pace all night. Losing your head would be a major event from some.

The Worlds Joy, Happiness is based on natural conditions. Real Joy is based on what you believe, and considers not natural circumstances.
I mean Peter, they was going to chop his head off the next morning but He goes and just gets some sleep. Might as well be rested up before you go. Joy, real Joy brings peace that passes natural knowledge.
The angel of the Lord comes in, wakes him and and tells him they are going on a jail break. Peter was like OK, and the angle had to remind him to grab his coat. No worries, no fear, Just all Praise God.
I can imagine someone that did not know the Lord would not sleep a wink and pace all night. Losing your head would be a major event from some.

Maybe that's where Rudyard Kipling got his inspiration: "If you can keep your head when all about you
are losing theirs...".

Back