1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Know If Your Disc Is Herniated or Just Having Ordinary Back Pain?

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Charlotte, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I have had back problems for years and even a couple of surgeries. If you start to have back pain nip it in the bud by taking off from your job or family chores until the pain is gone. Most back problems will heal themselves when given time and rest. However, most people (myself included) just keep going until they have seriously damaged their back and have herniated disc or worse. For anyone having back problems here is an excellent source of information.
  2. I was having some problems and eventually had an MRI done and did find out that I have a bulged disc. It doesn't bother me very often. When it does flare up, it takes a few days of being careful and taking it easy and then it clears up.
    Oh, by the way when I clicked on the link, it took me to an article on gastric bypass surgery.