Do You Have?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jesus Freak, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Do you have best friends? I have two. His name is Ryan. He and I met at the Montana School For a The Deaf & Blind when I went there for a year or so. Why is he me best friend? Because even though we've had one fight in our 18 year relationship, I can talk to him about anything, and he is always there to comfort me.

I also have one named Michael. He is a GREAT friend. He also will help me through anything. We get along, even though a few years ago I ended the friendship, and then decided to reconcile it in 2011. And, we've been GREAT friends since. Only thing with me is that I try to tell him what I don't want him doing, and that's not right. That stops now.

2. Yeah, nobody likes being told what to do; rather, 'how can I help' or 'what can I do to help'.

3. I have several "besties" and one best friend from childhood. Oh and my bf who is my best friend as well...kinda defeats the purpose of the word "best" lol

4. I have many friends and I have a few close friends, but not really a best friend.

5. I'm done telling him what to do. I told him one last thing, and that's it. Basically I told him in a nice way not to ramble on about books he's read. He talks for 10 minutes straight and no more will he do that.