Do you have anything to eat?

Do you have anything to eat?

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. John 27-28

for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Romans 11:29

for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. I Corinthians 14:33

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. II Timothy 1:7

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. I John 14:27

as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, II Peter 3:16-17

And according to Paul's custom, he went to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures, Acts 17:2

Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. Acts 17:11

So he was reasoning in the synagogue with the Jews and the God-fearing Gentiles, and in the market place every day with those who happened to be present. Acts 17:17

but we have renounced the things hidden because of shame, not walking in craftiness or adulterating the word of God, but by the manifestation of truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. II Corinthians 4:2

For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus' sake. II COrinthians 4:5

but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness, I Corinthians 1:23

For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. Galatians 6:3

For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not in cleverness of speech, so that the cross of Christ would not be made void. I Corinthians 1:17

Sanctify them in the Truth; Your Word is Truth. John 17:17

If anyone thinks he is a prophet or spiritual, let him recognize that the things which I write to you are the Lord's commandment. I Corinthians 14:37

For this reason we also constantly thank God that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but for what it really is, the word of God, which effectually works in you who believe. I Thessalonians 2:13

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

If anyone advocates a different doctrine and does not agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness, I Timothy 6:4

Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son. II John 1:9

holding fast the faithful word which is in accordance with the teaching, so that he will be able both to exhort in sound doctrine and to refute those who contradict. Titus 1:9

But as for you, speak the things which are fitting for sound doctrine. Titus 2:1

Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment. James 3:1

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24

Who will bring a charge against God's elect?

God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns?

Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at

the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. Romans 8:33-34

As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied; By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many, As He will bear their iniquities. Isaiah 53:11

and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. Romans 6:13

May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it? Romans 6:2

so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him. Hebrews 9:28

even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), Ephesians 2:5

The Promise Is Eternal Life
This is the promise which He Himself made to us: eternal life.
These things I have written to you concerning those who are trying to deceive you.As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.
Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming. If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone also who practices righteousness is born of Him.

But as for you, teach what is consistent with healthy doctrine. Titus 2:1

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

2 Peter 3:18

O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

Psalm 84:12

Back