Do You Have A Solitary Place. ?????

Dusty

Inactive
Do You Have A Solitary Place. ?????

Luke 5: 15 ........,. Yet the news about him spread all the more, so that crowds of people came to hear him and to be healed of their sicknesses.

Even Jesus knew the importance of getting away from the crouds in order to pray and sustain a relationship with the Father .

The very next verse tells us that Jesus often withdrew from the crouds to lonely places and prayed.

As part of a community of faith we too need to withdraw to a quiet place where we can pray , read the Word and meditate on what the Holy Spirit has for us .

Do I have a place .... a special place ??.... Yes I do . A place of quiet , a place where I can talk to my Jesus and He talks to me . A special meeting place for just me and my Lord.

Amen , sister .

We all need a quiet place where we can go and be alone with our God .

Isaiah 18:4
This is what the LORD says to me: "I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place, like shimmering heat in the sunshine, like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest."

Mine is our outdoor Chapel meeting place in northern Wisconsin called, The Cathedral of the Pines - our ceiling is 120 foot high pine trees, our walls are the Bracken ferns and Birch trees and our floor is made from the pine needles and sandy soil. On a windless day, we can hear chainsaws operating 20 miles away and the Coyotes and Timber Wolves howling across the lake. This place is so remote that there is no cellphone signal and it is not found on any official map. But, with a 'prayer line' directly to God, who needs a cellphone? Gods County... for certain.

Back