Do We Love God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dario,

I realize that you have the need to establish yourself as a hero and peacemaker (because you are such a great and wonderful person?), but how people speak to each other is not your affair.

You, no doubt, like to 'study, study, study' and 'obey, obey, obey' commands and protocol, performing works and rituals, and give to those who God has rewarded with the pitiful lives they lead because they always refused to do anything but mock Him, but how would you like to do HIS WILL?.

"aspire to live quietly and to MIND YOUR OWN AFFAIRS" (1 Thessalonians 4:11).

("aspire" means to have the ambition).

I know, I know, God wasn't being very considerate of your feeling when He inspired these words.

Maybe you could explain to Him how to be properly polite so as not to upset you......or are you going to develop the habit of letting HIM tend to His own affairs the same as you should LET OTHERS be the only ones to tend to their affairs.

It is not your business how other people speak to each other (even if you want others to judge YOUR conversations with OTHER PEOPLE).

Xian is not protesting that I have been a hostile monster, and I am not saying that he is out of place on this forum,.....everything is right now peaceful and settled,...BUT YOU COME ALONG and stir things up by MAKING A SUGGESTION that things are not good enough (do we really have to meet your standards?...that's very harsh!).

Of course, there is a POSSIBILITY at this moment that you could be inspiring Xian to get all riled up about how we spoke to each other (but everything right now is so peaceful, wouldn't you rather leave it that way, peacemaker?...but I think Xian is too mature for that!. Xian is knowledgeable and smart, why do you disrespect him as though he is helpless and needs you to rescue him from a hostile ogre like me?....you are insulting BOTH OF US (I am not a hostile ogre and Xian is not helpless, oh great hero).

However, you have also gotten OTHER PEOPLE riled up, peacemaker (don't deny it, Major is also jumping in, oh great hero peace-MAKER?,......are we supposed to MAKE peace or simply LET peace be/exist???).

Well, maybe you could do something that is 'out of character'.......CARE about The Lord's WILL.

Apparently, The Lord does not care about your feelings or displeasure about "mind your own affairs". NEVERTHELESS, even though He has displeased the Great peacemaker hero of the earth, He offers no apologies (unless I missed something in scripture)......you can send Him all the nasty letters you want, He doesn't care! (oh what a great disappointment this must be for you).

Anyway, His desire/WILL is that we are "QUIET" about OTHER PEOPLE'S AFFAIRS (and He doesn't care about how much restraint we must use to do this, He considers that OUR OWN AFFAIR).

Romans 3:17
"and the way of peace they do not know"...........let the peace BE/EXIST.

I am not trying to establish myself as anything Israel. I however was trying to remind the forum rules. I apologize if I have gotten you upset and that wasn't my intention. None the less we are brothers and sisters in Christ and I full heartedly believe that we should build each other up, and when debating on what we believe the word of God is saying to say it in a kind but fact filled manner.

I'll stay out of your hair though. God bless you and see you around.

I am not trying to establish myself as anything Israel. I however was trying to remind the forum rules. I apologize if I have gotten you upset and that wasn't my intention. None the less we are brothers and sisters in Christ and I full heartedly believe that we should build each other up, and when debating on what we believe the word of God is saying to say it in a kind but fact filled manner.

I'll stay out of your hair though. God bless you and see you around.

Dario,

Paul would have commended you for following his example with Peter.
Christ would have commended you for showing your brother their error.
Isaiah (I think) would have commended you for coming and reasoning together.
I can go on.

You did correct. Being one of the parties you spoke to, I'd insist you do it again and again until the issue goes away. :)

I realize that you have the need to establish yourself as a hero and peacemaker (because you are such a great and wonderful person?), but how people speak to each other is not your affair.
But it is mine.

This thread has run its course and will be closed with prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back