1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Do I Need To Be Concerned That My Branch Manger Is A Wiccan?

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by Cherie Batte, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I have nothing to do with this and would highly prefer not to? I have already asked for prayer for this person. however I am realizing I do not want any of her attention on me what so ever.. she does not know me I am thinking , but things have happened since I have worked here. Little things. There was a mistake ( so called) I was accused of not showing up to work when I did one day.. so i lost another day of work over it due to the dispatcher being mad and I honestly feel that the misinformation came from her or somebody around her.. I just feel that she may be an antagonist ot my blessings. I had it good where I was .. I got home early for my kids and to study . Now I left sor tof on my own accord due to the MISINFORMAITON that they want to call a mistake whcih i do not believe is a mistake. I am only doing this to pay for small things daily and a nursing exam. And also I would only have to actually work for a few hour to obtain 8. so iw as not exausted. it is ok.. I moved to the other branch which is closer. But found out she is the manager of this branch as well. But.. just during storm watch.. my phone SUDDENLY has a software problem. ? UNEXPLAINED and can't be fixed.. so now I am losing all of my contacts in my phone that I have built up. Because I never check marked for them to sink apparently? My cat got an abcess so i took the day off to deal with that.. missing work. And even though I am so blessed to find this work.. that is flexible and pays over time at times? I am feeling kind of cursed when it comes to things happening to me. I know the Lord is on my side.. I see the blessings through out all of this.. I made it to our connect group from church the day i was being abused at work and so said i was going to GO HOME! . And because my phone malfunctioned.. I am getting a new one. I'm getting all of my own equipment .. so I do not have to rely on their's as well. Nor be accused of returning the wrong equipment. She brings her boyfriend with all of his peircings behind the desk when poeple are getting paid and turning in equipment. but i will say NOT A WORD.. because I do not need any CURSES or spiritual warfare.. I am concerned that she may find out that I am a Christain and do horrible things to me? just for being a Christian?
  2. Curses? How can she do horrible things to you?

Gen 12:3
    And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

God said you choose blessing or cursing, death or life. God never said anything about someone choosing for you. (Deut 30:19)

What could they curse with if such a thing were even real? They would have to use some Satanic power from the devil and the devil is a disobedient angel that did not have enough sense to obey God. Why be scared of a being that does not have enough sense to obey God?

Besides... Jesus said.
    Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Your Branch manager is lost and confused if they are into some Wicca nonsense. I would feel bad for them, not afraid of them, looking for a place to be a witness if the Lord open one up.

I don't know where you learned this spiritual warfare nonsense. We fight the good fight of faith, knowing the devil is always looking for ways in, but we don't give him a place. He can attack and does, but he can't make the weapon prosper if we don't take sides with him.

Fear is what gives the devil a place. Look at what happened to Job as everything Job feared are the exact things that happened to him. (Job 3:25) Faith in devil power or wicca power is faith that bad things can happen to you in the future. Fear is faith that something bad is on the way and is opposite to believing God's Word. If you take opposite from God's position then your in trouble.

By fear of this so called Wicca power, that gives the devil a place to operate and do things that the Branch manager had no idea about, then the devil will tell you she is involved to get you more afraid of her. The devil is just a clown this way and we should not buy into any of it. So the devil gets a place to mess with you, and removes you from being a witness and used by God to turn this women's life around in one day that took the devil years to establish in her life.
    (Only Witness if you know that you know the Lord told you though as someone that does not receive will get offended if we do so out of season)

The Body of Christ needs more teaching on how things work in the Realm of the Spirit and we should not be ignorant on how the devil operates or how he gets a place in our life to wreak havoc.

3. 1 John 4:4 'Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world'. Jesus Christ is stronger than satan by infinite orders of magnitude - have no fear. Romans 8:31 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us'? :D
  4. The other option would be to burn them at the cross. We still do that right?