Do Female Angels Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you wondering? Because it seems like you are saying it as an absolute truth, which you do often. If you were just wondering then of course that is not a sin. But it appears that you constantly make claims without any biblical proof, and when anyone disagrees with you, you say they are going against the Holy Spirit. I would say that is a sin.

What I do often is only your opinion, and not necessarily the truth. I accept what believable people have reported regarding their experiences of heaven.

Your constant harassment and lies against a sister in Christ is duly noted.

What I do often is only your opinion, and not necessarily the truth. I accept what believable people have reported regarding their experiences of heaven.

Your constant harassment and lies against a sister in Christ is duly noted.
I think you are being a little extreme. You are replying to my posts, and I am replying back. So I guess I could make the argument that you are harassing me. Also, you claiming I have lied, is a lie.

I think you are being a little extreme. You are replying to my posts, and I am replying back. So I guess I could make the argument that you are harassing me. Also, you claiming I have lied, is a lie.

I see your lies. You need to stop stalking my posts and harassing me. People can see that very clearly.

:( It reads like this thread is about to go in the direction of the other one that is now closed due to conflict there.

I offer this link to everyone here so that they might take a moment to breathe deeply and refresh themselves in the spirit of our Lord. We are community you know. Where two or three are gathered....

Would Christ be pleased were he to be among us now? Please click the link. (GROUP HUG) God Bless us each and every one. Amen.

:( It reads like this thread is about to go in the direction of the other one that is now closed due to conflict there.

I offer this link to everyone here so that they might take a moment to breathe deeply and refresh themselves in the spirit of our Lord. We are community you know. Where two or three are gathered....

Would Christ be pleased were he to be among us now? Please click the link. (GROUP HUG) God Bless us each and every one. Amen.
It's not going to go in the other direction.. Mods have taken care of this.. At least for one more week

Yeah, I don't understand why Euphemia started fighting with people here... :/

We should hold Euphemia up in prayer. May she find peace and comfort in the light of God and these troubled times.
t0805.gif

We should hold Euphemia up in prayer. May she find peace and comfort in the light of God and these troubled times.
t0805.gif
She told me scary things too, and then she talks in a bad way when she disagrees with people, and the judges and accuses people while Christians are not allowed to judge or accuse people... I prayed about her once too... But she rejected the prayer and she said that I should pray about myself... She blamed me...

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't understand why Euphemia started fighting with people here... :/
t0805.gif
Euphemia has been given a 7 day time out.

This thread has diverged from the original and will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back