Different ethnicities in CFS...

Russian Jew? That's amazing :) first I've heard of such :)

The Jewish people didn't start returning back to their homeland until 1948. And thus were scattered all over till then. My great grandparents came over from Germany in the late 1800's. My cousin has all the details...but from what my dad told me it's quite interesting who married who and such. I think there is even a marriage to an English upper parliament or something like that....
Blessings

Last edited:
I was born and bred in Leicester (England), which over its 3000-year history has been occupied in turn by Bronze and Iron Age tribes, Romans, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons and Normans, and my real olde english surname goes back unchanged to before 1066.
Heck the infamous 14th Roman Legion was stationed in Leicester for a time, so perhaps their DNA is in me somewhere and would explain why my personal nature is tough, stubborn and outspoken..:)

14th-legion.gif

I have no foreign backgrounds in my family from what I know.
Both my mum and dad are British along with my Grandparents and Great-grandparents.
I speak English (obviously) and a little German but that's about it.

I guess I'm not that interesting......100% European/white according to multiple DNA tests. I'm an American and I can, however, trace my ancestors to living here back to long before the US was a country. I have two ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War and multiple soldiers who fought in the Civil War (both sides.)

I guess I'm not that interesting......100% European/white according to multiple DNA tests. I'm an American and I can, however, trace my ancestors to living here back to long before the US was a country. I have two ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War and multiple soldiers who fought in the Civil War (both sides.)

Oh don't sell yourself short....if you are white and have European roots, then before you family fought in the revolutionary war they must have come from overseas. Any hint to where in Europe you come from?

Blessings

I am an American of Scottish, English, Dutch, and German Jewish descent married to a Filipino woman whose genes lean to the Spanish heritage....my kids are "melting pot" Americans...one daughter is married to an Italian, another to a part-Jamaican part Dominican man, and so on as the melting pot effect continues...

I am an American of Scottish, English, Dutch, and German Jewish descent married to a Filipino woman whose genes lean to the Spanish heritage....my kids are "melting pot" Americans...one daughter is married to an Italian, another to a part-Jamaican part Dominican man, and so on as the melting pot effect continues...
I love the concept of a melting pot. :)

Me too!

Back