Did Jesus Die For Everyone...?

So you judge that Hitler didn't repent with his last breath and call out to God? Hmm...

you are not aware of the forensics ???
I'm a student of all history ..
he killed his 1 day bride ..
he even killed his dog ..
before he off'd himself ..

Hitler, and those like him, do not call out to God with their last breath.
The notion of "death bed conversion" is a popular myth, but still myth.
Is it possible, yes. Flying pigs are "possible".
Do people that have despised everything associated with God throughout their entire
lives suddenly gain perspective in their last moments, no.
I've known way too many people in the medical biz who have watched the heathen die.

BTW: Abdicate ..
in the Isa 64:6 verse ..
עִדָּה `iddah that you claimed meant menstrual, you cannot find it used anywhere ever in that sense .. nor did you check the root word etymology .. and what you should have done also, was check the word following it, which is only used to mean "a garment" .. as well as Isiah was going off of the word tame' .. so that should have given you some insight as well ..

become like one who is unclean,
And all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment;

is a good translation .. your welcome ..

Last edited:
Do people that have despised everything associated with God throughout their entire
I've known way too many people in the medical biz who have watched the heathen die.

it does happen .. but to those it does .. they do shows signs of belief beforehand and a will to love God and others .. a deathbed claim that has no prior signs of recanting/repenting are 1,000,000,000 to 1 and just a lie then .. and if you are breaking more of God's commandments in you last breath (as in Hitler's case) then not at all could it be ..

repentance is a "sincere change of heart" ..

Glomung .. perhaps you are interested in this piece I wrote on the thief on the cross ..

the thief on he cross needed to achieve 3 things before he died ..

1) Belief that Jesus is the son of God and died for your sins
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

2) Repentance of past and present sins (also those not remembered)
"I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.

3) Giving God control in all aspects of your life and following only His will
"Not everyone who says to Me, ’Lord, Lord, ’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

OK .. LETS TAKE A LOOK AT IT ..

1) THIEF SHOWING A BELIEF JESUS WAS GOD
And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!"

2) THIEF ACKNOWLEDGING HIS SINS AND SHOWING REPENTANCE
"And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong."

3) THIEF SEEKING TO OBEY GODS WILL FOR HIM
But the other answered, and rebuking him said, "Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation?

GOD READS HEARTS .. AND GOD KNOWS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PLEASE HIM .. NOT ALL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE DOERS OF THE WORD .. BUT IF IT IS TRULY IN YOUR HEART .. GOD KNOWS IT ..

Obviously this is something that we cannot know but if he were really repentant receiving Christ..God can and would even forgive a Hitler...

I think him killing his 1 day old bride, his dog, and self .. gives you the answer ..
HOW can a person break God's commandments with their last breath and say he repented ???

I think him killing his 1 day old bride, his dog, and self .. gives you the answer ..
HOW can a person break God's commandments with their last breath and say he repented ???
Lets end this little discussion.

But only God sees the heart.

God is God and if Hitler truly repented with his last breath, then God would accept him.

BTW: Abdicate ..
in the Isa 64:6 verse ..
עִדָּה `iddah that you claimed meant menstrual, you cannot find it used anywhere ever in that sense .. nor did you check the root word etymology .. and what you should have done also, was check the word following it, which is only used to mean "a garment" .. as well as Isiah was going off of the word tame' .. so that should have given you some insight as well ..

become like one who is unclean,
And all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment;

is a good translation .. your welcome ..

I did.

H5708 עֵד `ed (ayd) n-f.
1. the menstrual flux (as periodical)
2. (by implication) (in plural) soiling
[from an unused root meaning to set a period]
KJV: filthy.
Compare: H5710, H5749

H5710 עָדָה `adah (aw-daw') v.
1. to advance, i.e. pass on or continue
H5749 עוּד `uwd (ood) v.
1. to duplicate or repeat

וַנְּהִ֤י כַהַטָּמֵא֙ כֻּלָּ֔נוּ וּכְבֶ֥גֶד עִדִּ֖ים כָּל־צִדְקֹתֵ֑ינוּ וַנָּ֤בֶל כֶּֽהַעָלֶה֙ כֻּלָּ֔נוּ וַעֲוֹנֵ֖נוּ כָּהַר֥וּחַ יִשָּׂאֻֽנוּ

Modern Hebrew: Garment witnesses

I did.

H5708 עֵד `ed (ayd) n-f.

Strongs says "biblical usage" .. which is not true in ANY bible I have ever seen
so tell me .. how do you gain that definition from a word only used once in the OT, and followed by garment ??? .. logic please ..

I did.

H5708 עֵד `ed (ayd) n-f.

Strongs says "biblical usage" .. which is not true in ANY bible I have ever seen
so tell me .. how do you gain that definition from a word only used once in the OT, and followed by garment ??? .. logic please ..

I could translate a bible and insert the word "dog" and strongs would then add it to their list of "biblical usages" .. did you think that meant definition ???

Last edited:

i read many years ago about a person who followed the witchcraft and as she was dying she saw she was not going to a 'good' place, she kept screaming that they were coming for her, some black beings that did not look holy were coming for her and she was terrified... can't find this in my search but i distinctly remember reading this and thinking i guess not everyone has a last vision of being in a tunnel of light going up to God...

The Septuagint and Syriac agree exactly together in rendering this line by, "As the .... isa 64:6. As filthy rags - עדים iddim. Rab. Mosheh ben Maimon interpretatur ...

The Septuagint and Syriac agree exactly together in rendering this line by, "As the .... isa 64:6. As filthy rags - עדים iddim. Rab. Mosheh ben Maimon interpretatur ...

TheWord.net[/quote... you also said previously:
"Try our best" is nothing but filthy rags - in the Hebrew, menstrual rags.]

In your own words then to 'try our best' is not good enough... do you really think that we should not try our best everyday in our relationship to our Lord, and that all are righteous on their own and don't have to try their best... this particular sentence does not seem to make sense as you are taking away human frailties, human weakness.

niddah (noun) = used 9 x in the OT .. h5079
`iddah (noun) = used 1 x in the OT ..
h5708

from my understanding, the definition of both is closest to filthy/soiled ..
both carry a literal meaning of "to be seperate" and both can be used in the menstruation sense, but are not the definition .. also niddah persist in the Hebrew, whereas iddah persist in the Arabic today and most likely of Aramaic origin ..

EXAMPLE:
Num 19:9 ‘Now a man who is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer and deposit them outside the camp in a clean place, and the congregation of the sons of Israel shall keep it as water to remove impurity H5079; it is purification from sin.

WELL SAVE A PLACE IN HEAVEN FOR HITLER .. BECAUSE JESUS DIED FOR HIS SINS TOO .. AND JESUS WOULD BE UNRIGHTEOUS TO SEND HIM TO HELL SINCE HE DID ..

Yeah, but no one here is saying that.

When people say that "Jesus died for everyone," they mean that Jesus offers atonement to everyone, and He's not a tyrant that forces them to chose it against their will. The father didn't drag the prodigal son home against his will, he waited for his son to return on his own, and the offer to come home was always on the table.

Back