Did I Get Saved Yet?

Well just trust God to give you who you NEED. You agree with me that what you NEED is more important than what you WANT, right?
The thing is that I need a man who is like and looks like Severus, so I can still be happy... I won't be happy if it's someone that looks like Ron Weasley for example... Or Vincent Crabbe...

The thing is that I need a man who is like and looks like Severus, so I can still be happy... I won't be happy if it's someone that looks like Ron Weasley for example... Or Vincent Crabbe...
No, that guy looks like the in handsome version of Keanu Reeves
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397492322.474225.jpg
Raise ur standards

Your evidence of sion will begin to show in 'change' (repentance): You become a new creature according to the Word. Following through with your salvation by obedience-like baptism- is a good start. Change will come IF you allow it. LET the Holy Spirit guide you. Not your olde ways. Seek out what is right through the Bible and you will begin to bear the fruits of the Spirit.

TRUE, as you keep walking with God your salvation will show..and things( sin) will start falling off. And its possible for God to take s

Continue. .

It is possible for God to take stuff away instantly, for me I dropped astrology and new age stuff immediately..

Also, some pll feel a warm sensation, others feel nothing..or he may give you a dream
Like he did me: in it my brothers and I were running up a golden stair case.

Well God knows what we need even if we don't. He will give you who you need, that's my point. So don't stress about it

Polly, I know that you feel that you need a person like Severus, but that may not be what God will. At the moment you're should be concerned with getting your relationship with Christ right so that He can lead you. That's what brings a Christian is about, striving to become more like Christ and following His lead.

Don't be worried about being single. If you follow His lead your life will be perfect.

Polly, I know that you feel that you need a person like Severus, but that may not be what God will. At the moment you're should be concerned with getting your relationship with Christ right so that He can lead you. That's what brings a Christian is about, striving to become more like Christ and following His lead.

Don't be worried about being single. If you follow His lead your life will be perfect.
I don't want a weirdo who is not like Severus at all. I will be happy with a man who is like and looks like Severus, and some person already said that God can grant my hearts desire. He won't just bring a Ron Weasley lookalike just because the Ron Weasley guy is the right one for me... I want someone who is like and looks like Severus, and I don't want God to keep me single forever either no matter what.

I don't want a weirdo who is not like Severus at all. I will be happy with a man who is like and looks like Severus, and some person already said that God can grant my hearts desire. He won't just bring a Ron Weasley lookalike just because the Ron Weasley guy is the right one for me... I want someone who is like and looks like Severus, and I don't want God to keep me single forever either no matter what.
I think the issue is you don't think God will give you who you need. Why don't you just leave the looks and the man to him? Do you think he will give you someone you aren't attracted to? Have some faith.

I think the issue is you don't think God will give you who you need. Why don't you just leave the looks and the man to him? Do you think he will give you someone you aren't attracted to? Have some faith.
Sorry, I got confused. You people just talk with difficult theories and vocabularies... And I had a problem with a demon today and I feel like someone died even though no one died... I just got abused by the demon...

But maybe he won't care about my urges of getting a boyfriend and getting married... He'll just decide that I am single forever because I would not deserve a man...

And maybe the Sun will fall from the sky, and maybe the earth will melt...a wise man once said "People crucify themselves between what might have been and what possibly could happen." No worries Poly! Once you are right in relation to Him all other possibilities for your good exist...He works all things together for the good of those who love Him. Start going to this Calvary Chapel and trust Him...it may well be here that you find a man who would respect you in his love for you and treat you like a precious gift. Try not to live every day fixed on the negative possibilities. Let the worries of the day be sufficient and let tomorrow worry for itself.

Take delight in the lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires. (Psalms 37:4 NLT)

Don't overlook the first part of this verse. Take delight in The Lord! How?
Read the word
Pray
Be delighted with what he provides
Be thankful for what he provides
Let go of selfish desires and trust Him and what He provides for you
Glorify God in ALL things you do

Back