Did I Get Saved Yet?

Oh you mean that only if it's not against God's law? Because I am worried if you mean that God might have a plan to keep me single forever...

Polly - you can get married! :) The important part though is loving the Lord first and making sure of that. For if this is not true of you, you will have problems with any future marriage. Love the Lord first - and He will test in you in this. Like He did with Abraham and the son He gave Abraham: Issac. Once you are ready...He will lead you to the right one. (And He will place the desire for the right one in your heart!).....so chill and give it time. He's on it. :)

But maybe he won't care about my urges of getting a boyfriend and getting married... He'll just decide that I am single forever because I would not deserve a man...

Flip the cat around Polly; we all 'deserve' Hell.

But the God I know loved us so much He paid the price for our salvation and our eternal joy in heaven. We just have to accept the gift.

Our God wants to bless us. John 14: 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Flip the cat around Polly; we all 'deserve' Hell.

But the God I know loved us so much He paid the price for our salvation and our eternal joy in heaven. We just have to accept the gift.

Our God wants to bless us. John 14: 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
So he will decide to give me a man if I pray and do what God wants?

You are still a creature with a 'free will'; if you want to pursue a marriage-follow God's guidelines and He will come along side you and guide you through the Spirit. But don't try to 'force' a decision, seek God's wisdom in your relationships.

You are still a creature with a 'free will'; if you want to pursue a marriage-follow God's guidelines and He will come along side you and guide you through the Spirit. But don't try to 'force' a decision, seek God's wisdom in your relationships.
But what if God will just say that I will have to be single forever? I am so worried...

But what if God will just say that I will have to be single forever? I am so worried...
but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (1 John 1:7 ASV)

and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood; (Revelation 1:5 ASV)

But maybe he won't care about my urges of getting a boyfriend and getting married... He'll just decide that I am single forever because I would not deserve a man...
how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish unto God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? (Hebrews 9:14 ASV)

Don't you want to give yourself , your love and your affection ?

Why do you only ask about a man for you?

This is not how to become a wife. You must decide that you are a beautiful woman who has what any woman has to offer as a wife and companion. Marriage is not what the spouse can do for us but what we can offer to him or her.

When you begin to see yourself as a human being that is capable of sharing yourself as a best friend and lover then you will stop doubting your value. Try to change your thinking from you want a husband to you want to love a husband. Then you will feel confident that any man would desire your love. Believe in your ability to love a husband and then you will be a good future wife to a lucky guy.

Start by getting rid of your avatar. I've never seen a more disturbed looking man in my life.

Polly I believe God can do anything. If you pray about it to him, and trust in him to fulfill all of your NEEDS, then of course he can give you a spouse. You also have to be ready for him to answer back "You are not ready.", but you never know, maybe he already has someone for you! Just don't let this problem become more important than what God has done for you already!

Okay... I hope God will just give me a chill and mysterious but a bit shy British man who has natural black midlong hair, black or dark brown eyes, pale or light skin, muscular body or thick body with a little potbelly, and a deep seductive voice who is about 30-46yo...

This is the man I want, and you know what this means, but the thing is that this man will be really real and physical, but he will be just be like the same I will always love, so I can feel the same warmth and softness what I always wanted to feel...

Sorry for mentioning this, I hope I don't get banned... I just wonder if God will give me this type of man, but I believe so because there are millions of British men like this, and these personalities and physical traits are not uncommon...

Okay... I hope God will just give me a chill and mysterious but a bit shy British man who has natural black midlong hair, black or dark brown eyes, pale or light skin, muscular body or thick body with a little potbelly, and a deep seductive voice who is about 30-46yo...

This is the man I want, and you know what this means, but the thing is that this man will be really real and physical, but he will be just be like the same I will always love, so I can feel the same warmth and softness what I always wanted to feel...

Sorry for mentioning this, I hope I don't get banned... I just wonder if God will give me this type of man, but I believe so because there are millions of British men like this, and these personalities and physical traits are not uncommon...
Well Polly my advice is to just trust that whoever God gives you it will be the right one.

He doesn't have to look exactly how you think, or even have the same voice you want him to have. That is putting your expectations way too high.

Whoever it is you will not love them for the looks, or the voice, or the hair. You have to love that person as a person! Whoever that person is you will love everything about them, they become your standard of beauty, so to speak. It's much more than looks.

Marriage is used to reflect our faithful relationship with God. We don't love God because of his looks, now do we? We love God for who he is, and what he has done for us. In the same way, love the person first, then admire their looks.

Culture has twisted relationships from loving the person, to loving how the person looks. From loving one person, to loving whoever you please. It's about faithfulness, and love, not selfishness, and lust.

Well Polly my advice is to just trust that whoever God gives you it will be the right one.

He doesn't have to look exactly how you think, or even have the same voice you want him to have. That is putting your expectations way too high.

Whoever it is you will not love them for the looks, or the voice, or the hair. You have to love that person as a person! Whoever that person is you will love everything about them, they become your standard of beauty, so to speak. It's much more than looks.

Marriage is used to reflect our faithful relationship with God. We don't love God because of his looks, now do we? We love God for who he is, and what he has done for us. In the same way, love the person first, then admire their looks.

Culture has twisted relationships from loving the person, to loving how the person looks. From loving one person, to loving whoever you please. It's about faithfulness, and love, not selfishness, and lust.
I don't want anyone who is not like Severus or doesn't look like him... I just can't want... And I especially don't want a guy who looks like a Naruto with a beard...

I don't want anyone who is not like Severus or doesn't look like him... I just can't want... And I especially don't want a guy who looks like a Naruto with a beard...
Well just trust God to give you who you NEED. You agree with me that what you NEED is more important than what you WANT, right?

Back