Did Dinosaurs Co-exist With Biblical Man?

Well he just left Brussels last night to go check out the new Pope...

Now ask yourself this question.....Why does the President of the USA need to go and visit the Pope?

Has he gone to the Methodist conlave .
Has he gone to the Assembly of God gathering?
Has he gone to the Southern Baptist convention?

Why does a religious element need an audience with a president?

What is this something?

I do not know, that was why I was asking.

However, when one does in fact read the Bible (this does not apply to you) we find out that before Jesus does come again physically to the earth, there will be 7 years of Tribulation lead by a false prophet as seen in Rev. 13.

The false prophet, a religious ruler/leader will lead the world into taking the mark of the beast so that all will be dammed.

NO, I am not saying that is going to be the Pope, but anyone can see that after the Rapture, all of the world will be looking for answers, and wanting comfort and peace and encouragement. Religion has the answer and someone of the status of the Pope, or say, the leader of the Assembly of God, or president of the Methodist union will fit that demand.

He will have built in status and people will turn to him for answers to why so many people are missing. The world IMO will become very religious after the Rapture! They will go to church and seek answers to no avail.

That my friend is why it is so important to come to and accept Christ today for we do not know when the Rapture will take place.

However, it is the next event on God's calendar of end time prophecies. Every single thing described in the Revelation, comes after 4:1.
Rev. 4:1 is IMO the Rapture and then every thing else follows.

If you miss the Rapture Mr. Tubby, you will not be saved because you have been told the gospel and rejected it. Therefore you can not be saved and you will take the mark of the beast.

[QUOTE="dorian37grey, post: 316623, member: 13480"SNIP
bad joke[/QUOTE]
Not really, just a bit obscure perhaps. we gotta get used to your humour.:)

Now ask yourself this question.....Why does the President of the USA need to go and visit the Pope?

Has he gone to the Methodist conlave .
Has he gone to the Assembly of God gathering?
Has he gone to the Southern Baptist convention?

Why does a religious element need an audience with a president?

Unlike the other religions, the Vatican is considered a country/nation/state...so. What have you got against Obama? Oh nevermind - I don't want to hear. It's the Republicans doing the new world order thing. :)

People on my Facebook were offended when they saw who I voted for:

p8OxVWx.jpg

Back