Did Dinosaurs Co-exist With Biblical Man?

You are presuming here that a scientist (or science in general) is somehow intricately related to atheism. It is not, I don't know where this presumption comes from. As far as I know, there has never been published a scientific paper, or theory that has it's sole purpose to disprove god.

I've said before that science does not disprove god, it simply does not consider god in any of the processes that lead to a theory. It does not care about god.

Exactly... just as the gravitons were rejected until their waves were found. Something no one can deny is the complexities of the universe just didn't happen. Proteins don't produce emotions or intellect. Even the smartest computer is still taught what to think, something we grow to do. DNA above all is just the plastic of a DVD case in comparison... how did the information get there... information is a non-material property. The evidence of God is absolutely everywhere, but scientist dismiss Him without thought because the alternative is unthinkable.

@TubbyTubby Knowledge is one thing. Understand is another. But wisdom knows what to do with them. Everything in the universe is made with wisdom and we can see that. Just 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000037 (3.7 x 10-36) off in any of 40 standards in the universe and we do not exist.

Psalms 104:24 (KJV)
O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

@TubbyTubby Knowledge is one thing. Understand is another. But wisdom knows what to do with them. Everything in the universe is made with wisdom and we can see that. Just 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000037 (3.7 x 10-36) off in any of 40 standards in the universe and we do not exist.

O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

How is the intrinsic balance of the 4 fundamental forces (assuming that is what you refer to with your exponential statement) related to Psalms 104:24 in laymans terms?

Ok, I accept that I have faith that water comes from a tap but it's based on something tangible (i.e. I can see the valve, the water pipe and the mains water supply from the water board).

If I turn the tap and there's no water it doesn't destroy my faith, I simply know that something has gone wrong in that system. I won't sit around and wait for the water to appear, I'll find out why it isn't there and do something about it.
So it has to be something you can see, correct?

Ok, I accept that I have faith that water comes from a tap but it's based on something tangible (i.e. I can see the valve, the water pipe and the mains water supply from the water board).

If I turn the tap and there's no water it doesn't destroy my faith, I simply know that something has gone wrong in that system. I won't sit around and wait for the water to appear, I'll find out why it isn't there and do something about it.
You realize of course that faith IS what you are saying there - it IS tangible, but by your spirit, not by your body or soul. So if you go to use it and there is a definite clog, you know that something has gone wrong on your end (not God's, for His Word ALWAYS accomplishes that which He has sent it for, like the snow watering the Earth (Isaiah 55). So instead of going into a numbed state of resignation or blaming God, you do what you would do in the natural: investigate what the problem is, by going to the Source, that is, God, and asking HIM what the problem is, what you have missed, and confess that you receive His wisdom so that you know what to do/say/pray.

How is the intrinsic balance of the 4 fundamental forces (assuming that is what you refer to with your exponential statement) related to Psalms 104:24 in laymans terms?

Look at ANYTHING in the universe and see the utter complexities in them, from bird migration to spiral galaxies that don't fly apart. We are wonderfully made and it's just awe inspiring. The harmony, even the ability to fix itself, is simply impossible for everything to appear without a Designer. The knife's edge balance of equations for us to exist are jaw dropping. Wisdom built it all. All we can hope to do is simply understand, to grow in knowledge.

Wisdom you say?? Wisdom is so right.

Pro 8:1. Does not wisdom call? Does not understanding raise her voice?
Pro 8:2. On the heights beside the way, at the crossroads she takes her stand;
Pro 8:3. beside the gates in front of the town, at the entrance of the portals she cries aloud:
Pro 8:4. "To you, O men, I call, and my cry is to the children of man.
Pro 8:5. O simple ones, learn prudence; O fools, learn sense.
Pro 8:6. Hear, for I will speak noble things, and from my lips will come what is right,
Pro 8:7. for my mouth will utter truth; wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
Pro 8:8. All the words of my mouth are righteous; there is nothing twisted or crooked in them.
Pro 8:9. They are all straight to him who understands, and right to those who find knowledge.
Pro 8:10. Take my instruction instead of silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold,
Pro 8:11. for wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her.
Pro 8:12. "I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion.
Pro 8:13. The fear of the LORD is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.
Pro 8:14. I have counsel and sound wisdom; I have insight; I have strength.
Pro 8:15. By me kings reign, and rulers decree what is just;
Pro 8:16. by me princes rule, and nobles, all who govern justly.
Pro 8:17. I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.
Pro 8:18. Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness.
Pro 8:19. My fruit is better than gold, even fine gold, and my yield than choice silver.
Pro 8:20. I walk in the way of righteousness, in the paths of justice,
Pro 8:21. granting an inheritance to those who love me, and filling their treasuries.
Pro 8:22. "The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
Pro 8:23. Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.
Pro 8:24. When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water.
Pro 8:25. Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was brought forth,
Pro 8:26. before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27. When he established the heavens, I was there; when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
Pro 8:28. when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep,
Pro 8:29. when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
Pro 8:30. then I was beside him, like a master workman, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always,
Pro 8:31. rejoicing in his inhabited world and delighting in the children of man.
Pro 8:32. "And now, O sons, listen to me: blessed are those who keep my ways.
Pro 8:33. Hear instruction and be wise, and do not neglect it.
Pro 8:34. Blessed is the one who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors.
Pro 8:35. For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD,
Pro 8:36. but he who fails to find me injures himself; all who hate me love death."

Look at ANYTHING in the universe and see the utter complexities in them, from bird migration to spiral galaxies that don't fly apart. We are wonderfully made and it's just awe inspiring. The harmony, even the ability to fix itself, is simply impossible for everything to appear without a Designer. The knife's edge balance of equations for us to exist are jaw dropping. Wisdom built it all. All we can hope to do is simply understand, to grow in knowledge.

Remember.........evidence always demands an answer!

Remember.........evidence always demands an answer!
And every question answer raises more, which is why man started out in biology, then microbiology, then chemistry, then physics, then quantum physics, then metaphysics; and they all point to God's wisdom.

Hi, Does anyone have any thoughts on this subject? They surely existed because of the fossil record. Would the Behemoth and Leviathan referred to in the bible possibly be dinosaurs?

my thoughts or opinions ;
1- dinosaurs were not part of creation
2- same for cavemen
3- pre-flood man was not was not living all over the world
4- but instead lived in 2 camps
{ son of Cain} and {sons of Seth }
5- Enoch was walking with God before genesis six
6- this walk took place after the death of Adam
7- the time of dinosaurs etc; took place during and after genesis six
8- in a location outside of where men lived
9- and ended with the flood

And every question answer raises more, which is why man started out in biology, then microbiology, then chemistry, then physics, then quantum physics, then metaphysics; and they all point to God's wisdom.

Yes sir. The Bible is not a book on biology, but it contains biology in it.
The Bible is not a book on microbiology, but it contains microbiology in it.
The Bible is not a book on chemistry, but it contains chemistry in it.
The Bible is not a book on physics, but it contains chemistry in it.
The Bible is not a book on quantum physics, but it contains quantum physics in it.
The Bible is not a book on metaphysics, but it contains metaphysics in it.

What the Bible IS, is a manual on how man has lived and how God has interacted with man throughout time.

my thoughts or opinions ;
1- dinosaurs were not part of creation
2- same for cavemen
3- pre-flood man was not was not living all over the world
4- but instead lived in 2 camps
{ son of Cain} and {sons of Seth }
5- Enoch was walking with God before genesis six
6- this walk took place after the death of Adam
7- the time of dinosaurs etc; took place during and after genesis six
8- in a location outside of where men lived
9- and ended with the flood

The literal Hebrew, I believe meant "river horse". That indicates something other than a dino.

I would question #3-4. Sons of Cain and Sons of Seth refer to the spiritual condition of man not location geographically.

#6 would be a problem as well. I believe that the flood was world wide not locally.

Exactly... just as the gravitons were rejected until their waves were found. Something no one can deny is the complexities of the universe just didn't happen. Proteins don't produce emotions or intellect. Even the smartest computer is still taught what to think, something we grow to do. DNA above all is just the plastic of a DVD case in comparison... how did the information get there... information is a non-material property. The evidence of God is absolutely everywhere, but scientist dismiss Him without thought because the alternative is unthinkable.

Now we are getting somewhere.

I said before and again that science is more motivated to prove evolution because there is no way that they can disprove Calvary.
It is too recent and there is too much written and documented facts about it.

That leaves evolution to be considered the reason we exist.

The literal Hebrew, I believe meant "river horse". That indicates something other than a dino.

I would question #3-4. Sons of Cain and Sons of Seth refer to the spiritual condition of man not location geographically.

#6 would be a problem as well. I believe that the flood was world wide not locally.

3-4 ; many feel that way
6; I don't see when of Enoch--- having to do with the flood location ; please explain and ty for your answer

3-4 ; many feel that way
6; I don't see when of Enoch--- having to do with the flood location ; please explain and ty for your answer

I am far from being any kind of authority. Biblically, the expression, "upon the face of all the earth" Ìal-penê kol-haÉares (Genesis 7:3; 8:9), clearly alludes to the first occurrence of the same phrase in the universal context of creation (Genesis 1:29; cf. Genesis 1:2 for a related universal expression), and thus here also implies a universality of the same dimension, i.e., the entire surface of the global mass. But that is just me.

I think the idea of a localized flood was originally put forward by scoffers (spoken of by Peter:::
2Pet 3:3. knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.
2Pet 3:4. They will say, "Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation."
2Pet 3:5. For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God,
2Pet 3:6. and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.

These people thinking that the Earth that now is, is the Earth that then was...Mount Everest and all. To flood the present Earth would require more water than they can imagine.

Here's a 'calvin original thought' (patent pending :whistle:) In Gen 6 "....there were giants in the land in those days......", Question....What was a Brontosaurus if not a Giant Lizard????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am far from being any kind of authority. Biblically, the expression, "upon the face of all the earth" Ìal-penê kol-haÉares (Genesis 7:3; 8:9), clearly alludes to the first occurrence of the same phrase in the universal context of creation (Genesis 1:29; cf. Genesis 1:2 for a related universal expression), and thus here also implies a universality of the same dimension, i.e., the entire surface of the global mass. But that is just me.

ok; I thought you said the idea of a local flood meant Enoch walking with God wasn't in the time of being after Adam had died
my bad;
I didn't get where the flood came into this

Here's a 'calvin original thought' (patent pending :whistle:) In Gen 6 "....there were giants in the land in those days......", Question....What was a Brontosaurus if not a Giant Lizard????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scripture never denotes "What" Giants in those days...........
you have to make something up to say you know.

Deu 2:20 (That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;
These would most likely not be dinosaurs.

The bible never mentions dinosaurs. Some say Leviathan, but they don't bother reading everything.

Blessings.

Scripture never denotes "What" Giants in those days...........
you have to make something up to say you know.

Deu 2:20 (That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;
These would most likely not be dinosaurs.

The bible never mentions dinosaurs. Some say Leviathan, but they don't bother reading everything.

Blessings.
You mean my patent application is going to be turned down??:(:notworthy::cry:

Back