Devil's eyes

Christians can not be possessed by demons, but we are told not to yield "our members" unto unrighteousness.

Rom 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Christians can be possessed.

There are countless cases of possession of Christians, incl. great saints.

One famous case was Anneliese Michel, a devout Christian that was possessed and killed by several demons. According to the exorcists, God didn't allow her to be delivered, so that her suffering could be used to save many souls.

What do you mean by "us"? That is false, Flavio.

It's a just a theory of mine, I'm no demonologist.

And maybe it's not 'technically' possession, it could be some other form of demonic influence - e.g. oppression.

There is, however, some sort of evil influence there - of that I'm sure.

One famous case was Anneliese Michel, a devout Christian that was possessed and killed by several demons. According to the exorcists, God didn't allow her to be delivered, so that her suffering could be used to save many souls.
Can you provide any scripture to back this up?

Now in order to believe this we would have to believe that when Jesus defeated satan on the cross it was not all that and we would have to believe since it was adam that gave satan this authority on earth that the second adam ( Jesus ) act on the cross was not as strong as the first adam bringing in sin.

Now if you believe that - well it is going to be a long hard road for you.
The devil does not have that kind of authority any more, not since Jesus on the cross.

Who were doing this exorcists ? Were they spirit filled believers walking in Gods ways ?
Who came up with this - well it was not Gods will for them to be delivered ?
Jesus came to set the captives free.............how can God then say - oh no you can not be delivered ?

None of it lines up with scripture
Blessings

According to the exorcists, God didn't allow her to be delivered, so that her suffering could be used to save many souls.

Wrong and not according to scripture. Where in scripture does it even hint that saved Christians must suffer under demonic possession to be a sacrifice or example to others? I thought we already had our sacrifice through Christ. Also, there are reports that state Anneliese was not delivered from her demons because the priest kept praying to Mary instead of casting the demons out in Jesus name; something I'm much more inclined to get on board with; the former contradicts scripture, the latter does not.

It is a lie that these people are telling you. It is God's will that all be saved and free in Christ! Since when is someone possessed of the devil able to save anyone? Only the Truth of the word of God that has been given to us teaching us that faith in Jesus Christ and His cleansing blood shed for us can save us.

People who have failed God and have become entangled in the demonic are not able to impact people for Christ.

Brethren, pls take no offence but your comment is hilarious im literally laughing out loud... *remembering stories my senior ones told me to scare the hell out of me*

Flavio, I remember you posted about a prophetess or something, not officially recognized by the Bishops of the Catholic Church… and here, saying the case is a possession when the Bishops of the Catholic Church believes otherwise: it is not a possession…

Having said that, on both cases, I would just assume you are not aware of the official position of the Catholic Church…..

I read separately you planning to be a Sunday school teacher, most like in a Catholic Church...

Be careful on what you says on some issues, I've been to Catholic School, and "teachers" opinions on "topics" are supposed/"expected" to be "aligned" with the Church doctrines/ official statements....that is: if you do not have the "facts", better be silent on the issue....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel#Exhumation_and_aftermath
"In 1984, the bishops made a petition to the Vatican regarding the exorcism rite and a commission passed on the decision that she was mentally ill, not possessed.[16]"

Flavio, I remember you posted about a prophetess or something, not officially recognized by the Bishops of the Catholic Church… and here, saying the case is a possession when the Bishops of the Catholic Church believes otherwise: it is not a possession…

Having said that, on both cases, I would just assume you are not aware of the official position of the Catholic Church…..

I read separately you planning to be a Sunday school teacher, most like in a Catholic Church...

Be careful on what you says on some issues, I've been to Catholic School, and "teachers" opinions on "topics" are supposed/"expected" to be "aligned" with the Church doctrines/ official statements....that is: if you do not have the "facts", better be silent on the issue....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel#Exhumation_and_aftermath
"In 1984, the bishops made a petition to the Vatican regarding the exorcism rite and a commission passed on the decision that she was mentally ill, not possessed.[16]"

that is just a brotherly reminder to be careful on our "opinions" while teaching in a Catholic school...

I remember in an Algebra class, where the teacher during class mentioned something about "secret society/techniques" where Joseph of Egypt, applied to store the grains for 7 years.... that teacher was gone the following day it was learned by "officials" of the school.... : )

that is just a brotherly reminder to be careful on our "opinions" while teaching in a Catholic school...

I remember in an Algebra class, where the teacher during class mentioned something about "secret society/techniques" where Joseph of Egypt, applied to store the grains for 7 years.... that teacher was gone the following day it was learned by "officials" of the school.... : )
Trying to decipher the moral behind this story... are u implying your in support of the prohibition of anything scripture in schools, using this example as a lesson to those who violate such rules? I'm lost here...

Trying to decipher the moral behind this story... are u implying your in support of the prohibition of anything scripture in schools, using this example as a lesson to those who violate such rules? I'm lost here...

Am not clear what you meant by of “prohibition of anything scripture in schools” maybe you meant “unscriptural” that is: “prohibition of anything unscriptural in schools”?

If that is your question, my answer: No, but we have to be clear what is acceptable and what is not acceptable.

Say: “Theory of Evolution” is different from “Darwinian Evolution”.... the latter is not accepted by the Catholic Church… and yet the latter was included in Biology class…

ALTHOUGH I think, as I observed, and I agree: both are presented in class, but it is made clear what is acceptable and what is not acceptable....

Just a clarification:
Am not saying the officials of the school made a decision to “kick-out” the teacher based on what he believes .... what happened during the meeting how the decision came about I am not there….

I can only assume other valid ground that I can agree with:
he may be reprimanded that he can present that “idea” /“speculation” but has to make clear what is “speculation” and what is “true”…. and he may objected on that ....that is: maybe he "kicked-out" himself...

Flav my brother you need to stay away from studying the devil. It only opens a door way so evil can enter. Stick with Jesus and you will never go wrong ;):cool:

I have no idea what you're talking about but I suggest you read the books of Malachi Martin and the Vatican's chief exorcist Gabriele Amorth that describe several cases of possession of Christians.

Reactions: aha
I have no idea what you're talking about but I suggest you read the books of Malachi Martin and the Vatican's chief exorcist Gabriele Amorth that describe several cases of possession of Christians.

Ok Flavio…. just saying, as I understand, the official stand of the Catholic Church on the “Michel” case….

although in “politics” in school or in other areas....... yeah, “name-dropping” of experts in the field will help : )

Back