devil for real?

Dear friends,

Firstly let me start by saying Glory to God in the Highest, and praise be to our Lord God and Savor Jesus Christ, who has defeated our archenemy and brought us into His Kingdom of Light.:)

That old serpant and his followers are all more afraid of use then we are of them,a heart strong in faith, honest in love for God can extinguish all the fiery darts of the wicked one (Eph. 6:16).

When King David become strong with faith, the power of Goliath seemed feeble to him (1 Sam. 17:26). And when the heart of Moses the Prophet grew stronger the power of pharaoand his army diminished before him and the waves of the red sea did not frighten him, Well as for us if our heart is strong within us, strong in faith,love and hope we will never by weak before the wars of the devils.

I think when the devil sends one of his assistants to fight against a christian, that devil trembles and says, How can i fight against this person who is created in the image of God and is the Temple of the Holy Spirit, whom has Holy Angels all around him/her to protect him/her, how can i get close to the child of God when he/she has the Armour of God on and the sword of the spirit, what will i do if this christian makes the sign of the Cross over me, where will i escape if He/she rises up and prays "Get thee hence, Odevil..."?.

But in many cases,to the astonishment of this weak devil, he finds such a person atraid of him and flying from his face.So he becomes daring and dispises such a person, thus the devil shaves of the hair of that believer as he did Samson and plucks his eyes out and makes a mockery of them.

So, Do NOT be afraid of the devils last they should have power over you, you the Image of God respect yourself before the devils and resist them and they WILL flee, in this they have no choice for God has spoken, and none of the devils will contend with Jesus Christ.

God Bless D2M

Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

First we submit to God with our whole being then we resist. satan will flee our very presence as we walk in the will and anointing of our Lord.

The devil is real enough for me to not want to be like him.

Any form that he takes, any ambition that he has, any thing that he takes glee in...I should strive to be the opposite.

The devil is real. But so is my Father in heaven. The devil's descriptions are there for me to know what's wrong. Jesus is there for me to learn who I should striving to be more like.

:)

Back