Devastated

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense. Why would God almighty limit himself? Perhaps you are limiting him?
Of course it makes sense. Think about a parent of a child. Doesn't a good parent often hold back from immediately swooping in to help a child so that he/she will be able to learn something?

That makes no sense. Why would God almighty limit himself? Perhaps you are limiting him?
Cosmic Waffle
God is Faithful to His word. He wont go against it. He swore by His words. God has set things in order and how they are to be carried out in this earth. He is faithful unto His word.
God simply does not go around and do what ever he wants because he is God.

I am saying that God is not in total control of everything that happens in this earth.
Yes God can stop evil but God does not go around stopping all evil just because it is evil.
Why I said check up on this was in order for you to learn why bad things happen to Good Godly people and where God is required to step in and where He is not. Why God will step in and why He wont.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me Jim [emoji106]

He does limit Himself to work within and through the Body of Christ, where His Spirit lives. Perhaps you do not understand His decision to work through His own children in the world.

I am sorry about what happened to your daughter but don't listen to these people who say God had no part in this. His hand indeed could have stopped it, but he did not for reasons we do not yet know. God let satan KILL all of Job's family and ruin his life and ended up blessing him double. God may have let your daughter suffer sexual abuse, but he will get glory in the end. Believe it. Let's stop saying God did this and God didn't do this. Let's stop taking power from God and giving it to satan. Have faith and trust in the Most High.
Wow! You have really wrong thinking about God. The sun melts butter and hardens clay. The condition of one's heart determines the type of heart you have. Sin causes these things, not God. Either our sins, our fathers, family members, or that of our neighbors; sin is always at fault, not God. If one jumps from their roof and breaks a leg, is it God's fault He set up the law of gravity so we don't fly off into space? We have free will to obey God or not. Leave His protection (by not maintaining what He requires) and you'll suffer for it. Don't let your heart become clay.

Wow! You have really wrong thinking about God. The sun melts butter and hardens clay. The condition of one's heart determines the type of heart you have. Sin causes these things, not God. Either our sins, our fathers, family members, or that of our neighbors; sin is always at fault, not God. If one jumps from their roof and breaks a leg, is it God's fault He set up the law of gravity so we don't fly off into space? We have free will to obey God or not. Leave His protection (by not maintaining what He requires) and you'll suffer for it. Don't let your heart become clay.
IMG_20150330_004704.JPG

Ok then what would this purpose be ?
Like I said Jim, it is pretty for the reasons you gave. So, to teach us that He operates by the laws that He Himself set and that we have to learn that we are responsible to walk in them or we suffer the consequences for going against them. Isn't that a purpose?

OK!
He does limit Himself to work within and through the Body of Christ and His very word, where His Spirit lives and moves in the world.
I am greatful my friend ! ; )
His word is what He looks for and it is us His body that puts His word into motion or being or out there so He can move on it. Simply saying Christians tends to limit what God can do for you as well as I know that NOT ALL who are saved truly grasp Gods word and ways and their prayers have little to no effect.
That was the point I was making as to put God and His word first then us.
God Bless my Sister
Jim

I just don't want us to lose sight of the fact that God is God even in our suffering and that he works all things together for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. We like to think God had no part in this and that he is sad but the truth is that he is same God he was before the world began and is accomplishing his purpose even through the sinful acts of wicked men. He will get his glory in mercy and judgement, heaven and hell, in all acts done throughout all time. God doesn't fail, and his will shall be done.

Romans 11:36
For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen.

If you didn't have free will to sin, every moment you sin, evil would happen to you until NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT ALIVE! Of course God limits Himself for our sake, else He would have killed Adam and Eve right then and there. Then what kind of God would you think Him? Self-righteous judgements of God is just plain wrong.

Like I said Jim, it is pretty for the reasons you gave. So, to teach us that He operates by the laws that He Himself set and that we have to learn that we are responsible to walk in them or we suffer the consequences for going against them. Isn't that a purpose?
In your understand and in mine and some perhaps but to most saying it is Gods purpose makes them truly believe it was His will for them or God wanted it to happen or allows it for Him to work in us.

When ever you place God and the word purpose together you have to ber very clear on why because too many believe that if it happens then God wanted it to for someun known reason.
This is all I am showing you and it might seem petty to some but if you really think about it you will see what I mean.
Blessings my friend !

Who made the sun and the clay and the butter? God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back