degrees of lucifer cast down ---and tribulation

degrees of lucifer cast down ---and tribulation

Like one aspect of Revelation, Ezekiel 26: thru Ezekiel 28:, is a "summary," / "commentary," on the various degrees of the war "the anointed cherub who covers," which the ex-arch-angel lucifer, had introduced into heaven, and his being bound, and cast down before us, Ephesians 2:6, and as such is already known to be defeated by us, however, ---it also covers the "degrees," in which he is to be cast down to earth, as a burning star falling from heaven, to fall to the earth of lost, ( and blind Psalm 69:23, Isaiah 29:7, Isaiah 29:11-12, Amos 8:11-13 ) mankind ---------to make his final play of destruction, during the Great Tribulation:

Isaiah 14:12 "How you have fallen from heaven Lucifer, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! 'You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

Luke 10:17-18 "And the seventy returned with joy, saying, 'Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name. And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning."

Ezekiel 28:1-3 "The Word of the Lord came again to me saying, 'Son of Man, say to the ruler of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord God, 'Because your heart is lifted up, And you have said, 'I am a god, I sit it the seat of gods, In the heart of the seas; Yet you are a man and not God, although you make your heart like the heart of God -Behold you are wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that is a match for you..."

1. ) Lucifer, as the physical ruler of Tyre=a "type" for antichrist, ( and the evil source of power behind the ruler )
2. ) And The knowledge He possesses { as ruler/fallen angel behind the schenes}, to create such corruptions ( as Kabbalah, Bible Code, etc.., )

Ezekiel 28:11-17 ( 11-13a,14-17 ) "Again the word of the Lord came to me saying, 'Son of man, take up a lamentation over the King of Tyre, and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord God, 'You had the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 'You were in Eden, the garden of God; .... 'You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire. 'You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, Until unrighteousness was found in you. 'By the abundance of your trade You were internally filled with violence, And you sinned; Therefore I have cast you as profane From the mountain of God. And I have destroyed you, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 'Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom by reason of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I put you before kings, that they may see you..."

3. ) Lucifer as the King of Tyre. { revealing the true nature of the enemy }
4. ) While having been cast down, we are the kings he has been placed before. { so we may know he is already defeated }
5. ) However, he is still bound in heaven, while cast before us, because we are lifted to the Heavenlies in Christ Ephesians 2:6
6. ) The physical Lucifer, as fallen arch-angel, is now bound in heaven ( as seen in point 5 ) and also---according to Revelation
7. ) and currently works in world, thru many antichrists, thru the spirit of satan in the world
8. ) But lucifer himself will be cast down as burning star, to physical earth, for the Great Tribulation
9. ) And as such, will become the Antichrist, who will rule the One-World-System, or Beast, with wound
10) He will heal the wound, it has recieved to one of it's heads
11) However as Ezekiel 28:18 ( 18a ) continues to describe his fall, and having been cast down
12) Ezekiel 28:18-19 ( 18b-19 )continues to describe how this fall will complete turning him to ashes on the earth
13) And "All who know you among the peoples," those who are saved -will recognize him for what he is, and
......be appalled at him.

Ezekiel 28:18-19 "By the multitude of your iniquities, In the unrighyeousness of your trade, You profaned your sanctuaries. Therefore I have brought fire from the midst of you; It has consumed you, And I have turned you to ashes on the earth In the eyes of all who see you. All who know you among the peoples Are appalled at you; You have become terrified, And you will be no more."

14) However, those who are 'mesmerized' by, and follow the teachings of Satan/lucifer, like the Bible code, and Kabbalah etc.., ---are of "the deep things of satan."

Revelation 2:24b "....who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they call them--I place no other burden on you."

15) But to know these "deep things of satan," "Intimately" places one within the teachings of A) the Synagogue of Satan, B) The Nicolations, C) Jezebel, etc..,

Isaiah 29:1-15 "Woe, O Ariel, Ariel the city where David once camped! Add year to year, observe your feasts on schedule. And I will bring distress to Ariel, And she shall be a city of lamenting and mourning; And she shall be like an Ariel to me. And I will camp against you encircling you, And I will set siegeworks against you. Then you shall be brought low. From the earth you shall speak, And from the dust where you are prostrate, Your words shall come. Your voice shall also be like that of a spirit from the ground, And your speech shall whisper from the dust. But the multitude of your enemies shall become like fine dust, And the multitude of the ruthless ones like the chaff which blows away; And it shall happen instantly, suddenly. From the Lord of Hosts you will be punished with thunder and earthquake and loud noise, With whirlwind and tempest and the flame of a consuming fire. And the multitude of all the nations who wage war against Ariel, Even all who wage war against her and her stronghold, and who distress her, Shall be like a dream, a vision of the night. And it will be as when a hungry man dreams-- And behold, he is eating; But when he awakens, his hunger is not satisfied, Or when a thirsty man dreams-- And behold, he is drinking, But when he awakens, behold he is faint, And his thirst is not quenched. Thus the multitude of all the nations shall be Who wage war against Mount Zion. Be delayed and wait. Blind yourselves and be blind. They become drunk, but not with wine; They stagger, but not with strong drink. For the Lord has poured over you a spirit of deep sleep, He has shut your eyes, the prophets, And He has covered your heads, the seers. And the entire vision shall be to you like the words of a sealed book, which when they give it to the one who is literate, saying 'Please read this, he will say, 'I cannot read. Then the book will be given to the one who is illiterate, saying 'Please read this, And he will say, 'I cannot read. Then the Lord said, Because this people draw near with their words And honor Me with their lip service, But they remove their Hearts far from Me, And their reverence for Me consists of tradition learned by rote, Therefore behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wonderously marvelous; And the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the discernment of their discerning men shall be concealed. Woe to those who deeply hide their plans from the Lord, And whose deeds are done in a dark place, And they say, 'Who sees us? or 'Who knows us?..."

I of cource choose of the available font colors, to highlight divisions I want us to see ---to highlight our ability to see what is possible to see within the text, and imply nothing else in My choice of colors, or color divisions, within the text. Although I thought Red for heart was a nice touch:)

May Christ Richly Bless Those Who truly Love Him, Amen.:bible:

Mike.:bible:

Back