1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Day of Judgement

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by EndTimeZSouljah, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Day of Judgement

I have always believed that as soon as we die we either go to Heaven or hell. But after reading a few pieces of scripture Ive begun to put this into question. Here are some examples..

John 5:28 outright states all in the tombs will be raised at the same moment

I also read in scripture somewhere about men being equal with beasts, because we all are in the dust until the day of judgment. So I dont understand, when we die do we get judged? or is it not until the end times and no1 goes to Heaven until then?
  2. That is in reference t o the bodily resurection. At death our spirit man goes to God:
    2Co 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
    2Co 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
    2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
  3. Aight I think I got it now..when New Jerusalam is on Earth we will all be here in bodily form..but our soul still goes with God when we die?