Darkness; a form of light

'Without darkness light has no where to shine'/
Pray tell then where was the darkness before the foundations of the earth and before all creation?
When there was only God?
"sin must come but woe to him byw hom it comes "

and what 'darkness ' will there be when God fills all in all?
God does not need darkness his glory is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.

in Christ
gerald

ALL things point to the LIGHT; who is the Creator of ALL things.
He created darkness first, without form and it was void; then He said, let there be light; and it was so.
Just as God gave the darkness a light at the changing of the days; He also became Light in all the darkness. We can not receive His Light of ourselves, but that HE has spoken it into the existence of our heart; and the day star has risen up in us.
While we were in darkness, we were without form and were void; and then God shined upon us, igniting our heart to seek HIM; and oh, how HIS Light does shine bright. Amen

Yes, God is exalted; yesterday, today and forever.
All praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen

He created darkness first, without form and it was void; then He said, let there be light; and it was so.
Just as God gave the darkness a light at the changing of the days; He also became Light in all the darkness. We can not receive His Light of ourselves, but that HE has spoken it into the existence of our heart; and the day star has risen up in us.
While we were in darkness, we were without form and were void; and then God shined upon us, igniting our heart to seek HIM; and oh, how HIS Light does shine bright. Amen

Amen! When we receive Jesus in faith, the Holy Spirit quickens us, Rom 4:17; 8:11! Before Him we are nothing!

LK 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

English is a second language to me…
It reads to me: listen, take attention: what one think is right can actually be wrong…

LK 11:36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

oh, how to achieve that: be full of light....

LK 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

English is a second language to me…
It reads to me: listen, take attention: what one think is right can actually be wrong…

LK 11:36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

oh, how to achieve that: be full of light....
What's your native tongue?

I had something very odd happened to me when I lived in Manama, Bahrain. We walked into this antique shop and this guy comes literally running to me and says "Wow!! You're so full of light." He then started talking to my wife about me and my light. I just praised the Lord and we told him we were Christians.

Amen. Now how do we be full of the Light and have no part dark? We must forsake All, pick up our cross and follow Him; trusting in Him, depending on Him; not self more the treasures or money of the world.

There is no darkness in Him. The darkness is in the world, through the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. Have we separated ourself from it, while we do the same as it does? We seek this world for it's clothes, it's food and money, for our own survival? God created us out of the dirt of the earth and knows we have need of these things. If we, are full of light, why do we not believe His Word? Because, we have not forsaken all. We can not walk in the fullness of Him, while hanging on to our life and the stuff that binds us to this world and this life. He will give us our heart's desire; what consumes our heart? Light, being God, or darkness, being in bondage to this worldly life? More bondage of payments is not the Way, the Truth, or the Life.
All praise, glory, and honor be unto God. Amen

In the BEGINNING GOD created the HEAVEN and the EARTH.
and it was the EARTH that was without form and void if you cared to read it .
and the DARKNESS was upon the face of the deep .
As you no longer wish or will not even consider my objections nor answer them. Nor even consider that what you are mixing up is 'natural light that has spectrum.To which not all is perceived or can be perceived by man .
and SPIRITUAL light .
and which the TRUE light is God in whom there is NO darkness .
There is no point in continuing and one can only pray that the many who read these posts will not take your MIS ;leading and quite frankly great error posts .and think they are true ,But will search the scriptures beyond the one or two verses you quote and consider the truth that in God there is no darkness . and if there be any darkness at all it is of the devil .

in Christ
gerald

Amen. Now how do we be full of the Light and have no part dark? We must forsake All, pick up our cross and follow Him; trusting in Him, depending on Him; not self more the treasures or money of the world.

There is no darkness in Him. The darkness is in the world, through the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. Have we separated ourself from it, while we do the same as it does? We seek this world for it's clothes, it's food and money, for our own survival? God created us out of the dirt of the earth and knows we have need of these things. If we, are full of light, why do we not believe His Word? Because, we have not forsaken all. We can not walk in the fullness of Him, while hanging on to our life and the stuff that binds us to this world and this life. He will give us our heart's desire; what consumes our heart? Light, being God, or darkness, being in bondage to this worldly life? More bondage of payments is not the Way, the Truth, or the Life.
All praise, glory, and honor be unto God. Amen

To propgate the idea that darkness is but another form of light is at very best misleading at worse is gross darkness.
Makign no distinction between natural light and spiritual light .

in Christ
gerald

Eph 5:8.. for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light

Col 1:13.. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Does "darkness" have power?

If there is a "true light" then there must be a "false light". Would not this false light be called "darkness"? If Satan can transform himself into a "angel of light" would he really be the called the "angel of darkness", since he is the ruler of darkness?

John 1:8.. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
John 1:9.. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

If there is a "true light" then there must be a "false light". Would not this false light be called "darkness"? If Satan can transform himself into a "angel of light" would he really be the called the "angel of darkness", since he is the ruler of darkness?

John 1:8.. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
John 1:9.. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Just because the use of the word light is used in both does not mean the false light is indeed light .
It just appears to be so.
The devil who used to be an angle of light knows how to present himself as one .But he is no longer .
Many come to christian forums with scripture and appear to be 'angels' of light but are nothing of the kind.
Others come with questions that are of the "yea hath God said "variety and on the face of it seem to be seekers of the light even a s in the beginning.
But what is desired is not light but confusion a religious 'debate' or discussion where in they may propagate(literally) the seed of the serpent .
Many look like sheep but are simply wolves in sheeps clothing .Is it suggested that such a wolf is but another form of sheep?

in Christ
gerald

Moderator Notice
This thread is becoming a rule violation as there is no longer a civil diologue. Please keep the rules in mind when posting. If unfriendly posts continue after this message this thread will be closed.
Thank you.​

What's your native tongue?

this maybe a strange answer, for practical/personal reason, since I registered in public forums, been wary with Political ideologies and Religion : ) ...
but would make an exception : )
am from the Eastern hemisphere, an islands named after a King of Spain, King Philip......pines : )

As I see it, there is such thing as ZERO... it is not + and not -

It achieves nothing… yet, can we say the ZERO is Evil? or Good?

Say: MAN…SCIENCE, SECULAR LAWS…. Are they are FORM of LIGHT to IGNORANCE?

History, as I see it: Science erased superstitions, wrong notions on reason of sickness… etc…
While Secular Laws erased or made obsolete unjust practices…

Science and Secular Laws does achieve much.... A light for man?

And yet: without Jesus Christ, the Vine, we (Man) achieve nothing…

Science did not eradicate poverty….
Law of Man did not achieve peace between man and his neighbor…

Thus: ZERO…

Therefore: I would say Man knowledge, wisdom is a FORM of LIGHT (not EVIL but can be considered of the GOOD).. but without Jesus Christ,,, it achieves nothing….

Just a thought…

Amen, ONLY JESUS. Because HE burns in our heart, there is light in the darkness. Much like a flashlight (or the moon) we use to go through the darkness; is Christ unto the believer. Amen

Reactions: aha
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for thou art with me...
It gets dark in the valley of shadows; but praise God, He is a bright shining light unto the believer.

this maybe a strange answer, for practical/personal reason, since I registered in public forums, been wary with Political ideologies and Religion : ) ...
but would make an exception : )
am from the Eastern hemisphere, an islands named after a King of Spain, King Philip......pines : )
My wife being from Madrid, I know exactly where you're from :) Salamat and God bless.

Reactions: aha
Back