1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Dad grounds daughter, but court ungrounds her

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jun 21, 2008.

1. God said, “Honor your Father and Mother”

Judges like that are going to have to answer to a higher court someday.
    You would think a judge would have more respect for authority, unless of course, the judge doesn’t think there is a higher authority. I feel bad for her. She has no idea what she really did.

2. So, what, we can't ground our misbehaving kids? Oh boy...
  3. Not according to the courts. Hmmm
  4. What a waste of tax dollars allowing such a thing to be heard in court! A parent has the choice to not allow a child to attend a school camp anyway - this is just absurd.
    I can only imagine what mischeif she might have planned while away - what with the inappropriate photos and all......
  5. That's a cool smiley there Mellow!
  6. Looks like prophecy is becoming reality more and more.

Personally, I thank God that my stepdaughter is my husband's responsbility (long story; the short of it is that I have had to "disengage" from parenting her but hold her up in my prayers constantly) and my son; 7 yrs old knows and loves Jesus (my Lord, he calls him:D) and I pray daily that God's Holy Spirit that lives in Him will keep him from these ways. :pray:

Thank you Bo for posting such interesting and relevant articles.
    We need to be informed.
  7. Thanks