Currently Doing Research On Biblical Slavery.

And at any time without fear or threat you can walk away and get another job.

Slaves, cannot do that.

You are NOT a slave.

Well not always because if you walk away from your job you have to deal with the consequences.This is especially if you cannot find another job. An example of this would share cropping and when the slaves were first freed and had nowhere to go.

Well not always because if you walk away from your job you have to deal with the consequences.This is especially if you cannot find another job. An example of this would share cropping and when the slaves were first freed and had nowhere to go.

Yes you do.

BUT you CAN deny the job and walk away freely.

There is nothing that says you cannot just give up. People do this all the time. Some lives are that way a series of just quitting
one after another.

A slave, just cannot quit. And that is the difference between and employee and a slave.

I tried several times to upload an image but I kept getting an error. Just go to this page and go about half way down and look at #2.

It really doesn't matter because as Brian said, it has changed so much. And as I said, if every time the Bible talked about being a slave, then you would be owned by the bank if you had any type of loan according to the Bible.
I was getting errors earlier too. I thought maybe something had happened.

Back