Creation Questions: Please Help

• Thread starter Christian College Student
  • Start date
C

Christian College Student

Creation Questions: Please Help

I really need help here. I'm suppose to interview someone to help defend my paper on The Bible and the power of Faith. Is there anyone out there that can help me? If so, here are the following questions that I have been Asked By My Peers:
1) Did God create dinosaurs? If so, when did he create them? Were they before or after man?
2) Was Eve created from Adam's rib?
3) How old is the world?
4) Did God also create other plants at the same time as he created earth?
5) Did God create Mars? Jupiter? Pluto? Saturn?
6) Did God create our whole galaxy? If so, did he create the entire universe? If so, what was the purpose for creating more than earth?

Thank you soooo, much for your help. I know that through Gods will, I will show my classmates that The Bible is the truth and the word of God.

I am so happy to hear that you are doing your paper on this!!!! I am going to go and try to help you with some of these answer's...

1. God made everything in six days. He did this, by the way, to set a pattern for mankind, which has become our seven day week (as described in Exodus 20:11). God worked for six days and rested for one, as a model for us. Furthermore, Bible scholars will tell you that the Hebrew word for day used in Genesis 1, can only mean an ordinary day in this context.
  2. We are told God created the first man and woman—Adam and Eve—on Day Six. Many facts about when their children and their children’s children were born are given in Genesis. These genealogies are recorded throughout the Old Testament, up until the time of Christ. They certainly were not chronologies lasting millions of years.
As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years.

This should help with questions 1 and 3

The Bible teaches (in Genesis 1:29–30) that the original animals (and the first humans) were commanded to be vegetarian. There were no meat eaters in the original creation. Furthermore, there was no death. It was an unblemished world, with Adam and Eve and animals (including dinosaurs) living in perfect harmony, eating only plants.
Sadly, it did not stay this way for very long. Adam rebelled against his Creator, bringing sin into the world (Genesis 3:1–7; Romans 5:12). Because of this rebellion, Adam, and thus all of his descendants (you and me), gave up the right to live with a Holy (sinless) and just God. God therefore judged sin with death.
The Bible plainly teaches from Genesis to Revelation that there was no death of animals or humans before Adam sinned. (Consider just a few of the many passages, such as: Romans 5:12; Genesis 2:17; Genesis 1:29–30; Romans 8:20–22; Acts 3:21; Hebrews 9:22; 1 Corinthians 15; Revelation 21:1–4; Revelation 22:3.) This means there could not have been any animal fossils (and no dinosaur bones) before sin.
After Adam’s sin, animals and people started to die. It was now a different world, one of death and strife. A world that was once beautiful now suffered under the curse placed upon it by the Creator (Genesis 3:14–19). But a promise was given (Genesis 3:15) that God would provide a way for the penalty of sin to be paid so there would be a way for man to come back to God.

should help with question 1 also

The twenty-eighth verse in St. Paul's epistle says,
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord, the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband. (Eph 5:28-33)​
Going back here to the twenty-eighty verse, we see that a woman is a part of man, for God made man male and female. And the women was taken out of his side. So then she is flesh of his flesh and bone of his bone. So Adam loved Eve because he loved himself and the two were one flesh. And so the apostle in these verses refers all the time back to the Creation and this original state of the human pair, Adam and Eve. This is a natural reason why he should love his wife, and nourish and cherish her because the twenty-ninth verse says no man ever yet hateth his own flesh

To help with question 2

Back