1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by wb4dwd, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Connecting

It is a wonderful blessing to discover Christian Forums. How refreshing. I am amazed at how wonderful it feels to pray for others via these pages. I would never have guessed.

I imagine other fine events are in store as I explore this. Can hardly believe I've been so unaware of the existence of this kind of venue.

Tell me what's important to experience here.
  2. :welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS. We are so glad you have decided to join us. As you move around, you see that there is a lot for our members to see. You will also learn and grow in the Lord.

Before you begin, please view the links below:

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site

At your leisure, take a look at the link below, we have Social Club Ministries that you can join. Pray and ask God to direct you decision.

God bless,

3. HI, we're so happy you found our forum!

This is a fantastic Christian forum, filled with so many wonderful Christians!

I believe you'll love it here... I know I do!

So jump right in, we're looking forward to fellowship with you.

Blessings, Cheri

4. [​IMG]
    So glad that you found us! It is great to have you here, blessings
  5. [​IMG]

Glad the Lord lead you to this forum....
  6. Its a blessing to have you here...Glad that you found us.

:welcome: to the site..

7. :welcome: Glad to have you here. I think you'll find a lot of great people and topics here. God bless!